Chapter 7: "Let's fucking go"

•Luella's Point Of View•

"No, anyone wants to try to solve the qu-" Mr Rob gets cut off by the classroom's door swinging open.

I look up to see the tall figure, same dark brown hair, beautiful grey eyes, but they're not glowing, they're empty, so empty.

Lewis walks inside looking angry, he wears black jeans and a black long sleeve shirt that fits his body perfectly showing his big biceps.

I literally thought they moved away

"Mr Taylor" Mr Rob stops Lewis, "you're late"

"Yeah no shit" Lewis mumbles catching a few gasps from students.

"Excuse me?!"

"Mr Rob, I don't understand the question" a boy in the football team called Keith looks at Lewis then at Mr Ron, "can you explain it, please?"

Is he defending Lewis?

"Yes i can, Lewis get out of my class I don't need you here" Mr Rob opens the door, Lewis grabs his backpack and doesn't waste a second before walking out the door.

"he looks miserable" Hazel whispers and I nod, Hazel and I have gotten close in only two weeks, we have a lot in common, she's really sweet and a kind, funny person, i think i can actually call her my friend.

A new friend

I have always had problems with making new friends, i always had Ben and just thought I don't need other people in my life, but now that i met Hazel, i never knew that I actually needed a girl-friend.

I walk to my locker after class to grab my books and put away my math book.

Lewis stands at his locker taking out some books, "hi Lewis" i smile, my smile slowly drops when he looks at me coldly with no expression and walks away.

Uh?

Did i miss something?

I shake my thoughts and make my way to my next class which is History.

"Hey, I'll see you at lunch" Hazel shoots me a smile before going to her class.

"Hi Lulu" Ben catches up with me, "did you see Lewis? He's back" he whispers and i nod.

"saw that" I open the classroom's door and walk in with Ben behind me.

"what's up?" he frowns siting next to me, "he ignored me when i said hi to him" i mumble, "but it's okay maybe he uh, just forgot what i looked like"

Ben scoffs "forgot what you looked like? He literally cooked for you, oh oh, and kissed yo-"

"Shush!" I whisper and the teacher gives me a look, "sorry"

Ben smirks and shakes his head, "he definitely didn't forget about you"

****

•Lewis's Point Of View•

"You good Taylor?" Coach stops me from running and I nod in response not looking at him.

"did something happen? Where have you been all-"

"Yes I'm fine, coach, just not focused" i mumble walking away from the field to the locker room.

"Hey man, you played good" Keith gives me a water bottle and i nod gulping down the whole thing.

"Did good? Played like a god damn pussy" Damian smirks.

"Fuck did you just say" i grab his collar pushing him to a locker.