Chapter 22: "my girl is gone"

•Luella's Point Of View•

It's been 2 weeks since Lewis asked me to prom, I have gotten my dress which is, long and has a slit on the side going up my thigh, it's gorgeous light pink and I love it.

My heels are white, and I'm going to get my nails done since prom is in exactly a week.

•Lewis's Point Of View•

"You're such a big baby" Ella chuckles with me on top of her planting kisses on her soft neck.

"Lewis" she pulls me away with a worried look on her face, she whines and stands up.

"What? What's wrong?" I frown at the sudden change, "my stomach" She whispers walking in her bathroom.

I lay on her bed with my phone in my hand looking at shoes that I need for prom, I've gotten everything, I just need the shoes.

"Lewis" I hear Luella's voice, I get up and drop my phone on the bed walking in her bathroom.

Luella stands next to the toilet, a horrified look on her face, her pants rolled down while she holds her underwear.

All filled with blood, the toilet too.

"Did you get your period?" I question grabbing her pads and she lets out a loud terrifying scream.

"W-What?" I whisper about to hold her arms but she flinches.

"I miscarried!" She lets out a loud sob making my heart drop to my fucking ass.

What the fuck?

"Luella?!" "What happened?" I hear her mom's voice and soon she rushes in the bathroom.

She lets out a loud gasp, "oh my god!"

I quickly roll up Luella's pants and look at her mom.

"S-She miscarried" I whisper, "we need to go to the hospital come on!"

I grab Ella's waist and hold her up while she cries in pain.

Fuck

What the fuck

I rush downstairs with Anne infront of me, "what the fuck happened?!" Nicolas, Luella's dad jumps from the couch and rushes outside with us.

"She m-miscarried" Anne cries to the doctors while I lay her on the bed, "she what?!" Nicolas yells.

They quickly take Luella away in a room, fuck

I'm scared

I'm terrified

"You got my daughter fucking pregnant!" Nicolas pushes me to the ground and punches me on my cheek.

"My fucking daughter!!" He gets pulled away by doctors and nurses.

My eyes water and I get up holding my head, what's going to happen now?

I'll kill myself if something happens to her

I won't ever forgive myself

"Did you know?" Anne cries and a tear rolls down my cheek.

She holds my shirt and shakes me, "did you know my daughter was pregnant?!"

"N-No" I shake my head my throat hurting, "I swear I didn't know"

"She didn't know" I whisper and she lets go off my shirt and cries in her hands.

"Get the fuck out before I murder you" Nicolas gets held back by Anne.

"Get the fuck out and don't come near my daughter ever again!" He shouts loudly.

More tears roll down my cheeks and I quickly walk out seeing security walk my way.

I keep on walking with bloody hands and shirt on the streets, I soon see my house get in view.

I swing the door open and see my dad in the kitchen sitting with Marline drawing together.

My dad looks up and his face drops when he sees my hands.

He stands up and rushes to me, "Lewis, what did you do" he whispers.

I let out a loud sob and walk away from him but he follows me upstairs.

"What did you do?!" He shouts loudly and I see Ryan rushing upstairs.

"Pa" I cry my hands shaking, "I didn't know, I swear"

"Didn't know what!" He yells his eyes widened while he holds my collar with his fist.

"Luella, s-she, she miscarried" I let out a sob, I don't know who this was, but this was definitely not my dad that I know.

He starts shouting before punching me in the face, he drops me to the floor and starts kicking the fuck out of me while I cry and yell in pain.

"You got her pregnant?!" He yells loudly as tears roll down his cheeks, he keeps on kicking me while Ryan tries to push him away.

He pushes Ryan away and keeps on hitting my stomach and back until I can't feel pain anymore.

———

My eyes slowly open and I whine in pain from my back and stomach.

I look around and see I'm in my bed, my hands have dried blood on them, and my shirt is covered in red spots.

My head turns to see Ryan sitting on my chair staring at his phone.

I get up and feel dizzy, but I walk out my room, i have to see her

"No Lewis" Ryan tries to hold my arm but I snatch it away.

I walk downstairs to find my dad sitting at the couch staring at the floor before meeting my eyes.

I quickly swing the front door open and hear my dad shout and cuss at me not to leave.

My legs start to move faster and soon I'm running to the hospital.

I stop once I see Luella's parents leaving with Anne holding Ella's arms carefully walking her.

"Ella" I whisper and her dad turns, his face turns angry, "don't come near my fucking daughter!"

"Please let me see her!" I yell my voice breaking when Anne quickly gets Luella in her car.

Luella doesn't look okay.

At all.

"If you ever come to our house, I'll get you arrested" Nicolas pushes me to the ground making me let out a loud groan from the pain.

I watch as the car drives away, Luella's head rested on the window, she doesn't even know I'm here

I start crying my eyes out in the middle of the hospital's parking lot with people watching.

"Sir" "your back is bleeding" a nurse says and I get up not looking at her.

More tears fall down my cheeks knowing there's no way in hell I'll be able to talk to my girl again.

My girl is gone

They took her away from me

My Ella

Vote and Comment for more updates<33
Sorry for the short chapter, more will be coming soon!!!
-A
word count: 1063