Chapter 44: "fucked"

•Luella's Point Of View•

Lewis didn't say anything, the nurse came back.

"Okay Mrs Taylor, everything seems fine, but I'm afraid that you don't eat well, and you don't have enough vitamins in your body"

"That'll seriously affect the baby" "I want you to eat healthy full meals" she gives me a soft smile.

I nod "congratulations Mr and Mrs Taylor" she starts cleaning up the room while we were leaving.

Lewis was too quiet.

He went to the receptionist to pay, I couldn't protest, I had 10 dollars in my pocket.

"I'll tell my driver to drop you off at-" he clears his throat and looks at me.

"Hazel's" I nod, he nods and pulls out his phone to make a call.

I stood infront of the hospital staring at the road, Lewis was standing besides me.

He was too damn quiet.

The car arrived and Lewis simply walked away making my heart squeeze with a bit of hurt.

What am I going to do?

I'm so fucked.

•Lewis's Point Of View•

"Go deep" I mumbled sticking a cigarette in my mouth holding uhm, stacey? Scarlett? I don't know, her head.

I went through papers while she gave me head, my phone rang making my eyes shoot to the contact's name.

"Yes Pa?" I questioned throwing my head back blowing out smoke.

She squeezed my balls.

"Hanging out with Luella Adams at Indigos, then going to a hospital? Interesting, Lewis"

"It was nothing, she was dizzy"

My dick pulsed in her mouth as she sucked harder.

"Oh that's right" "Lewis, Luella's pregnant?" Of course he found out.

I squinted my eyes shut my orgasm coming.

"Fuck- I don't want to talk about this, I'm working"

I cummed.

"Lewis, you got Luella, Nicholas's daughter, fucking pregnant?!" "Did you not learn when she fucking miscarried?!!"

My heart dropped at the mention of the miscarriage.

"Tell me she's not keeping it-"

"She's keeping it" I nodded pulling the girl up from her knees, she had semen all over her mouth.

I motioned with my hand for her to leave, she licked her lips and kissed my dick before leaving.

Unnecessary.

"Lewis" I knew that voice, he was more than furious.

"Hey Pa? I'm really busy, call you back" I hung up before I get yelled at and called a disgrace with a bunch of other shits.

I tucked myself back in my pants before leaving the office.

"To Keith's" I mumbled to my driver as I lit up another cigarette in the back seat.

I watch as the reporters no longer come in view while the car drives away.

"Tell Linda to start making dinner, prepare me a bath, and clean my office without touching the desk" after instructing the driver, I walked to Keith's house.

He has a small pink bike in the way, pink and purple soccer balls, and a bunch of more toys scattered everywhere.

God, I'm having a kid, this is fucking unbelievable.