Chapter 11: "draw me Ella"

•Luella's Point Of View•

"Thank you Ryan" I smile when Ryan puts the paint palette of beautiful nude, black and white paint with the big white sheets.

"Just don't fuck on my brushes or the palette, it's expensive" he smirks.

"Shut up" Lewis mumbles pushing his older brother out of his room and locking the door.

"Okay, whenever you're ready, I want you to get n-naked and uhm, lay on your bed, and lay your head on your arm" I whispered my cheeks going red.

Lewis nods and takes his shirt off making all the air go away.

Breathe Lu, breathe

He slowly slides his sweatpants down to his legs, stepping out of them.

My eyes drop to the big body part hidden in his boxers, oh it's huge, I'm sweating

I quickly move my eyes away and prepare the paint brushes.

From sketching a unknown naked man to painting a naked Greek and Lebanese hot man.

"Okay, I'm officially naked" Lewis chuckles, "you can look Ella, I really don't mind"

I take a deep breath and move my eyes from the brushes to his naked body.

Oh

Lord

Oh

God

I can't believe it

He's so built

His thick thighs

Thick biceps

Perfect tattoos

His huge pp and golf ballls- shut up

"Okay lay on the bed" I whisper my face hot, he walks to his bed and lays on it, I put some music on to break the silence from my phone.

He lays his head on his arm just like I told him, doing it perfectly.

He should model.

Lewis chuckles, "nah I'll stick with football" I said it out loud!!

I nervously chuckle and walk to him, "uhm, put your leg across the other"

He does what I say, I stand behind the big white sheet and start drawing his body.

•Lewis's Point Of View•

I can't fucking believe it, Luella is standing there drawing me naked, my damn dick is out.

I don't think I can help it, I'm getting hard, fuck I'm so dumb.

She looks so fucking cute with that focused look on her face.

Her eyes keep trailing all over my body to the sheet, she's driving me crazy.

I feel my dick harden so I quickly tuck it between my legs since they're crossed over while she focuses on the big sheet.

"I saw that" Ella mumbles still focused on drawing me.

"I'm starting with the pp now"

I groan and take my dick out from between my thighs, fucking hell.

She's hot, cute, adorable, I can't help it.

"I need more time Lewis" "it's a lot of details"

"I don't care, take all the time you want" "draw me Ella"