Chapter 30: "what fucking nudes?"

•Luella's Point Of View•

My eyes flutter open and I find myself in someone's arms.

I look besdies me and see Lewis's head shoved in the pillow wearing only boxers while sleeping.

My fingers trail to his scalp massaging it and softly scratching.

Lewis lets out a moan in his sleep making me giggle.

His eyes open followed by a huge stretch, "hey" I whisper stroking his hair.

"Just five minutes" he mumbles shoving his face under the hoodie I'm wearing and rests on my stomach.

"Lu, don't be late!" Dad yells from downstairs and I sigh.

———-

Dad gave Lewis a hoodie and sweatpants from him since we were already late to school.

Me and him haven't talked about last night, I also didn't ask about the texting with Emily.

"Want to talk about yesterday?" Lewis asks, one hand on the steering wheel as he drives to school.

"I don't know"

"Your dad said he wasn't angry with your grandpa" he clenches his jaw.

Great

"Why did you leave? Tell me the truth, now Ella"

"D-Do you have Emily's nudes?" I whisper playing with the strings of my hoodie.

Lewis swerves the car to the side making me hold tightly to the door.

He parks at the side of the road and turns to me with a pissed look on his face.

"Are you fucking serious? What nudes?"

I gulp, "I didn't say that you have them, I just asked"

"What fucking nudes?"

"Don't talk to me that way" I frown and his nostrils flare.

"Ask me when you calm the fuck down" I mumble folding my arms not caring that the first class is about to end.

I hear Lewis take a deep breath in, "Luella, what nudes? Please" he sighs holding the bridge of his nose.

"I heard Emily talking yesterday about how you have her nudes and a video of her doing stuff" "and how you texted her saying you miss her"

Lewis pulls out his phone and puts it on my lap, "check it, right now"

"No no I-"

"I don't care, check the photos, the videos, text messages, everything"

"Now"

"What's your password?" I ask, "your birthday" he answers and my heart clenches.

I don't want to do this

I type in my birthday and it opens directly bringing me to the home screen.

"I don't-"

"Check it Luella"

I sigh and open the gallery app, I scroll up seeing funny pictures of me and Lewis, Lewis's family pictures, and a bunch of photos Marline took of herself with Ryan sleeping with messed up makeup on his face.

"No no keep scrolling" he folds his arms and I keep on scrolling until I reach a pic of him and a girl.

"That's my cousin Maryam" he nods, I keep scrolling.

"Okay-"

"No check the messages" he insists and I nod going to the messages.

"You have a lot of contacts" I mumble, "Lewis I trust you-"