Chapter 40: "Ronan"

•Luella's Point Of View•

Walking in the bar, my feet quickly carry me to the drinks with Ben running after me to get drinks too.

"One, three, five shots please" Ben counts us skipping Vena since she's pregnant.

My eyes fall on a certain someone in the crowd, Hugo

My stomach tightens watching him make out with, how do I say this?

My fucking cousin.

"What the fuck?" I whisper and Lewis notices where I'm staring at.

He snorts and I glare at him, "that's my cousin"

His eyes widen and he bursts out laughing, I shake my head and gulp the shot down my throat.

Lewis's phone lits up making me look, "who's that?" I stare at Marline with a little boy next to her.

"Oh that's Amir, my 4 year old nephew" Lewis smiles and my eyes widen.

"Oh my god! Aya was pregnant!" I totally forgot she was pregnant when we dated.

"Yeah she had him right after you broke up with me!" Lewis yells through the loud music with an annoyed face but then smiles.

"Shut up" I slap his shoulder and laugh at Vena grinding on Ben on the dance floor.

Hazel and Keith are both arguing who can gulp more shots, again

"Lu!" I hear someone call for me making me turn around.

My damn cousin

I look behind her to see Hugo walking away taking a glance at me before leaving, he's embarrassed

I would be

"Imani!" I put on a forced smile, she checks out Lewis before quickly sitting next to me, and Lewis.

"Hi I'm Imani" she takes her hand out for Lewis to shake, "Lu's favorite cousin"

She is?

Lewis nods, staring at her hand, she slowly takes it back to her lap.

Ha! That was hilarious!

I hid my laugh and nudged Imani, "that's my friend Lewis" Lewis scrunches his face at the word 'friend'

More than half of my fanily doesn't know we dated

"Oh you're the nfl player!" She laughs brushing her hand over his shoulder making me frown.

"yep" Lewis answers gulping down another shot, I check on Vena to see her dancing with Ben while they laugh their asses off.

Keith is kissing Hazel's neck making me almost gag, cuties.

Imani got a conversation out of Lewis, which was a surprise.

I sat on the chair staring at the bartender making drinks.

I hear Lewis let out a chuckle with Imani giggling, I take another shot before grabbing my purse.

I'm bored

I was about to tell Lewis that I'm leaving but he seems to be enjoying the conversation, so I went to the bartender's side, paid and left.

My phone starts ringing with an unknown number on the screen as I walk to my parents beach house.

"Hello?" I frown and the voice chuckles "hi baby" my whole body freezes at the deep voice.

"No" I whisper, "Ronan?" My eyes water and my hands start to shake.