Chapter 6: "Where are the Taylors?"

•Luella's Point Of View•

"hey kissed on the lips best friend" Ben gives me a side hug in the hallway and i glare at him.

"Stop calling me that" i sigh taking out my books from my locker.

"Hey Ella? Can i talk to you?" i hear a husky deep voice besides me making me turn around.

Ella

I take a deep breath and put a smile on my lips, "yeah of course"

"See you later" Ben nods at the both of us and gives me a smirk before walking to his class.

He's going to attack me with questions as soon as he sees me

"Uhm so, why did you say we had uh" Lewis scratches his head with a confused expression on his face.

"S-Sex"

My face turns hot and a whole wave of nervousness hits me, I'm dumb

"I'm so sorry, i really didn't mean to, it just got out, a-and Rachel-"

"Is that why she hit you?" He frowns and i gulp, "what no she didn't-"

"Stop defending her" Lewis takes a step forward to me, he's so close, too close

"About the kiss i-" "I uhm" "did you hate that i did it?" Lewis whispers so no one walking by can hear him.

"i-it was my first kiss but-"

"What?!" Lewis's eyes widened, "oh fuck! I'm so sorry!"

"No it's-"

"Fuck Luella, I'm sorry, gosh I'm stupid" he lets out a deep breath running his hand through his hair.

"Can I make it up to you?" He mumbles his eyes finally meeting mine, how? Take the kiss back?

"No it's okay, really, Lewis it's fi-"

"No I literally stole your first kiss, how could i do such a thing" "I'm so sorry" "i should've-"

"Lewis" i grab his wrist making his focus turn to me, "stop apologizing" "it really is fine"

"But uh if you wanna make it up to me" i smile, "I'd like a free dinner" i let out a small giggle.

His face relaxes and a smile rests on his lips, "of course, you'll get your free dinner"

"When can you?"

Wait i was kind of joking, but free dinner? I want that.

"maybe tomorrow?" "I mean if you can" "I don't mind if you say n-"

"I'd love to" he smiles showing his perfectly lined up teeth, he'd love to

"See you then, Ella" he shuts his locker giving me one last smile before leaving to his class.

Uh, Ella

****

"Hi Mama" i smile giving my mother a kiss on the cheek when she walked in the house.

"Hi Lu" she smiles, "why are you dressed?" She looks at my outfit.

I put on some blue jeans and a shirt with a jacket for the dinner at Lewis's house since he said no one's home and he'll be cooking for me.

He cooks

"I'm going to Ben's" i say grabbing my car keys, "have fun and be careful" she makes her way up the stairs.

When the clock hit exactly 7 i was standing infront of Lewis's door.

I bring my knuckles to the door and knock a few times before hearing big steps approaching.