Chapter 48: "engagement"

•Lewis's Point Of View•

My stomach was empty after throwing up in the toilet, the image of her laying in blood didn't leave my mind.

"Please god" Anne whispered hugging Nicholas tightly, my dad was here too.

A doctor walked out the room and I was infront of him in a second, "what happened? Is she okay? My baby?"

"They both are okay" he gave me a smile and patted my shoulder.

"W-What caused it?"

"Changes in pregnancy can cause this, and it also seems like your wife stresses extremely high, this needs to be taken care of so it won't affect the baby's life, sir"

My wife

Fuck, this is all my fault, I stressed her so fucking much.

"Can I go see her?" He nodded, making my way inside the room, Luella layed on the bed, face pale, body weak, and wires around her.

"Ella" I whispered and her eyelids slowly lifted, she formed a tiny smile on her lips making my heart clench.

"God, you scared the f-" "frick out of me" I mumbled not wanting to curse infront of our child who's chilling in the womb unbothered.

"Is my baby okay?" She whispered quickly lifting herself up, "hey hey" "the baby's okay" I put my hands on hers and lifted them to my lips.

"Everything's okay" whispering as I left soft kisses on the top of her hands.

"You're an asshole" she mumbled staring right at me, "I know" nodding my head, she giggled softly.

My heart melted.

"I want a boy" i smiled, "A mini me"

"God if it was a mini you, the world would end" "I want a girl" she shook her head then gasped.

"What?!" I panicked, "Vena went into labor today!"

"What?!" My eyes widened, "I have to call Ben!" She tried to reach for her phone but I stopped her.

"You need to rest, I'll call Ben and tell you what happens, deal?" I gave her forehead a kiss and her parents barged in the room.

"Oh my god! Thank god!"

Lewis
hey man
how's Vena?
Did she give birth?

Ben

Say hi to my little cooper :)

Lewis
Omfg Ben
No fucking way
She had him already?
Congratulations man I'm so fucking proud of you

————

"Oh my god" Luella let out a sob once I showed her the pic of Cooper, Ben and Vena's baby.