Chapter 38: "How long?"

•Luella's Point Of View•

"I'm so sorry, I thought you were downstairs-" I apologize about to close the door.

"I'm pregnant" Vena groans shoving her face in her hands.

"I uhm, see that" I walk in closing the door behind me.

Shit.

"You okay?" I pout bringing her in a hug, "I don't know, Lu"

"My parents are going to kill me, Ben's mom is going to hate me so bad" she whispers with a small sob.

I hold her tighter, "you don't know that, even if they do Vena, you have us all by your side, and you know I'll never judge whatever you do, this is your life and I'll always be happy for you"

"Thank you Lu" she cries in my neck.

"How long?" I ask pulling away.

"4 months" she sniffles, my eyes widen.

"When uhm, Ben visited and took me on a date"

"How have you been hiding it?" I now realize that I only saw her in hoodies and baggy clothes for the past months.

"Hoodies" she sighs pulling up her hoodie staring in the mirror.

"I only told Ben today" she mumbles, "he didn't like the fact that I hid this from him"

"He thought I gained weight and didn't comment about it, I've known for a month now, and I couldn't hold it in for longer"

"It's okay" I rub her back, "is it a nephew or a niece?" I give her a small smile.

"It's a damn grumpy nephew" she chuckles and my heart clenches.

"A mini Ben" my eyes water and she hugs me tightly.

"I'm sorry but if this little piece of sweet comes out like Ben I'm out of this world" I giggle at her words.

The door opens revealing Ben with a small bag.

"I got you chocolate" he sighs dropping it on the bed putting his hands on his hips.

"Thanks" Vena mumbles, Ben smiles and pulls her in a hug, "I'll leave you guys" I smile and walk out closing the door.

My body hits a hard rock figure making me stumble back.

Lewis glares down at me, I gulp "sorry"

"Vena knows the reason why you broke up with me?" He looks at me with a 'wtf' look, "seriously?"

"What? Who told you?" I whisper my eyes getting watery.

"Ben" "now what's the reason?"

I think I'll be the next one slamming Ben to the wall

"Nothing" I quickly walk downstairs away from him.

————

I stare at myself in the mirror wearing a white bikini over my tanned skin.

A sigh leaves my lips as I glance at my scars on my stomach.

His hands are still on me

I snap out of my thoughts and grab a dress sliding it over my body before the door swings open.

Lewis walks inside like I don't exist, black glasses set on his face.

I walk to the desk and sit down to fix my damn curls.

Lewis takes his jeans and shirt off staying in his boxers making my body turn hot.

Shut up

Don't look