Chapter 16: "chestickles"

•Luella's point of view•

I wake up all the sudden feeling a hot breath on my chest.

I groan grumpily since I hate waking up early, I look down and see Lewis sleeping peacefully, his lashes touching his skin.

I look and see we're both still naked in my bed, he has a really good fat ass-

memories of last night flood in my head making my cheeks go red and a smile takes over my lips.

Lewis groans and holds my waist tightly to his body, he lifts his head up and opens his eyes.

"Your big ass boobs make a better pillow than any pillow I've slept on my whole life"

"Wow, not even a good morning Luella" I chuckle shaking my head.

"I had to say it-" Lewis gets cut off by the door swinging open.

Lewis quickly moves his body infront of me trying to hide my chest, keyword: trying

Meaning whoever's at the door definitely saw my boobs

"GOOD MOR-" Ben lets out a loud scream before swinging the door back close shutting it.

"Oh fuck" Lewis groans and my eyes widen in shock, "oh no!"

"Why are you screaming! You bitch!" I hear Nelly's voice behind the door making me gasp.

Did she just cuss?

"Lu! I'm hungry" the door opens and I quickly push Lewis's head under the covers that are also covering my chest.

"I want waffles, strawberries, blueberries, and lots lots lots lots lots lots of-"

"Nelly get out!"

"Chocolate" She finishes with a smile then frowns looking at my bed.

"Why did you get more fat?"

"More fat! More?!" "You-" i was about to grab her but remember I'm naked.

"Leave!"

"And don't cuss again!"

She runs out giggling closing the door behind her making me let out a sigh.

"That would've been so damn traumatizing for the poor girl" Lewis chuckles kissing my lips.

"I thought you locked the door" I mumble and he sighs, "I thought so too"

"Come on, let's get dressed" Lewis pulls me out of bed and smirks.

"Round 2?"

"No, oh my god Lewis I can barely move" I whisper looking down at my tired legs and the area between them aching.

————-

"Mhm" Nelly hums having a bite of the waffles Lewis made her.

I watch as Ben walks to the kitchen with a horrified expression on his face.

"I saw your-" he stops then looks at Nelly, "chestickles"

I slap my forehead and sigh, "Ben-"

"No don't!" Ben covers his eyes hiding behind the cabinet "I SAW YOUR CHESTICKLES!"

"What's chestickles?" Nelly frowns with chocolate around her mouth.

"It's a chocolate popsicle" Lewis wipes the corners of her mouth with a napkin making me smile.

"I want a chestickle!"

"No you don't, eat your food" I hold in my laugh and glare at Ben who's eating nutella with his finger.