Chapter 32: "I got accepted"

•Lewis's Point Of View•

I push people out of my way after beating the fucker's face up and walk to Keith's car where they're sitting in.

"Let's go" I mumble holding Luella's hands gently helping her out the car, I pick her up and take her to my truck while she sniffles.

He touched my girl

"Look at me" I whisper caressing her cheeks, the beautiful browns stare into my eyes with hurt.

"Does anything hurt you? Are you in pain?" I whisper checking her face for any injuries.

"N-No" she sniffles and I pull her to my chest, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let you go alone"

"No, this isn't your fault" she mumbles in my chest, I sigh and kiss her forehead.

———-

Luella lays down in my arms sleeping peacefully while I listen to her breathing, my favorite thing to listen to

I brush her curls out of her face and plant kisses on the tip of her nose.

Luella shifts and I can feel her heart beat increasing, "no" she mumbles, "please don't hurt me"

I shake her to wake up before she lets out a loud scream "no!"

She gasps and holds my arms tightly while trying to catch her breath.

I quickly open the water bottle and hand it to her.

After taking small sips, she doesn't say anything and goes back to sleep holding tightly on me.

I miss my mother

I don't realize I'm crying until a tear falls down on Luella's forehead.

I quickly wipe it and the rest of my tears away.

She would've loved Luella like her own daughter

————

•Luella's Point Of View•

After speaking for a whole 45 minutes, Jasmine's phone starts ringing.

"I'll see you in the next session" she smiles and I give her one back walking out the office.

"Done?" Lewis asks closing his phone, i nod and he grabs my hand leading us out to the truck.

Lewis drove fast to the school since he had a game and didn't want to be late on it.

"I'm hanging out with my Tennessee friends" "for dinner tonight, I want you to meet them all"

"Okay" I nod and give him a smile, "is Emily going to be there?" I gulp.

Lewis sighs and nods, I mentally roll my eyes.

"Good luck baby" I pat Lewis's bicep and give him a kiss before he runs to the field and I walk to his family.

"Hi!" I hug Aya tightly, "hello" she squeezed me, "you look so pretty" I compliment her and she grins holding her back from her belly.

"Hello Mr Nasir" I smile hugging him and he kisses both my cheeks, "call me without the mr" he chuckles.

I nod and squeeze Marline making her giggle loudly.

I love how they don't miss Lewis's games

———-

Our school lost for the first time since these games, Lewis was more than pissed about it.

"You did good baby, it's okay" I walk to Lewis on the field.