Chapter 18: "my first tattoo"

•Luella's Point Of View•

"Lewis" I whisper, "I know" he quickly places me back in my seat.

An officer stops Lewis's window and taps it, Lewis rolls it down.

"Good evening" "may I ask why you pulled at the side of the road knowing it's illegal" he points to a sign.

"Yes sir I know, my girlfriend was just throwing up" "she's 4 months pregnant" Lewis sighs taking my hands in his and I swear I almost fucking choked on my own spit.

I am what now?! He could've found a million other excuse.

"Are you okay ma'am?" He frowns and puts the flash directly on my face.

"Nes-Yes" I whisper and he tilts his eyebrow then moves back to Lewis, "Your license kid"

Lewis pulls his wallet from his pants back pocket.

He pulls it out and hands it to the officer, thank god.

"Taylor? As in Nasir's son?" He frowns deeply at Lewis.

"Yes sir" Lewis nods, "you can go kid" "and congratulations on the pregnancy!" he gives him a big smile and hands him his license back.

"Yep" Lewis turns his car on and drives away before bursting out in laughter.

"4 months pregnant! Seriously?!" I slap my forehead and Lewis won't stop laughing.

Lewis's father has different company's all across the world, it's either cars, malls, or clothing brands, let's say he's really famous and rich that's why the officer let us go.

But he's an amazing guy, most of his money goes to charities and families suffering from war and occupation in the middle east, he's so sweet.

"It was a good excuse" Lewis smiles proudly of himself.

—————

"Oh hello Luella" Lewis's dad says, "hi" I wave with a smile and he smiles back.

"Hey Pa, we're going upstairs" Lewis mumbles dropping his keys on a table and we walk together up the stairs.

"Fuck, I need you so bad" Lewis mumbles opening his door and I giggle watching him get frustrated over taking the tie off.

"I'm about to witness my brother have sex-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Lewis whisper yells at Ryan, "dad is downstairs"

"Who the fuck, fucks, while your father is downstairs" Ryan scoffs wearing black gloves.

"Hi Luella!" He pulls me in a hug and I chuckle, "hey Ryan"

"Didn't you want a tattoo? I'm free now-"

"No, I'm doing it for her" Lewis mumbles taking off his tie.

"Do you wanna do it now?" Lewis wraps an arm around my waist and I nod my cheeks going red.

"Ew are you going to tattoo her vagina-"

"Ryan?!" Their dad yells from downstairs, "what are you talking about?!" I hear big footsteps and Lewis pushes me inside the room with him.

He opens two books and throws me one, I sit on his bed and he sits on his chair.

His dad bargs in the room and his face relaxes looking at us reading books, phew!

"This door should not be closed" he opens it all the way.

"Okay" Lewis nods and clears his throat, I nod giving him a smile before he walks downstairs.