Chapter 33: "why Ben, is Ben"

⚠️Mention of R*pe

•Lewis's Point Of View•

Luella fell asleep on my chest after eating a whole bunch of candy with Ben.

Ben and Vena left the movie room about 15 minutes ago, I don't know why.

Keith and Hazel are currently fighting over who gets drunk the fastest.

I walk outside the room to bring a water bottle for Luella since we ran out.

I hear someone crying, so I follow where it's coming from.

I walk in the living room and see Ben shaking and crying with Vena holding his hands.

"Shit, is everything okay?" I ask and Vena looks at me with concern.

"Can you get Lu?" She asks and I nod quickly walking back to the movie room.

"there's something wrong with Ben" I whisper lifting up Luella.

She rubs the sleep out of her eyes and walks with me to the living room.

"Ben" she grabs his hand, "what happened?"

Ben's body shakes badly making me actually feel really bad for him.

"I-I" "r-remembered" Ben throws his head back trying to breathe.

"I'll come back later" Luella nods at us and we all leave the two alone.

"Do you know what could be wrong?" Hazel asks Vena.

"He's hiding stuff, but I know nothing, Lu knows" Vena mumbles with a worried look.

Ben definitely went through stuff.

————-

Soon, Luella comes back to the movie room, without Ben.

"I want to tell you guys something about Ben, that explains, why Ben, is Ben" Luella stands in front of us.

"I took permission from him to tell you this" she nods.

"Ben didn't really have a good childhood" she takes in a deep breath.

"Ben was raped multiple times at the age of 9" I suck in a sharp breath.

What the fuck

"By his psychotic aunt" Luella explains, "it was hard for him to tell his parents, he came one day to me and asked if my aunt does the same to me"

"I got scared, and told my mom, after that, she went to talk to his parents"

"His aunt was sent to prison immediately, she was sentenced for life in prison"

Thank god

"Ben is currently healing his inner child, he has ptsd, he still gets panic attacks, he has to take pills too"

"That's why his mom is really strict and cares way too much about him" Ella nods.

"Oh my god" Vena whispers crying, "how could someone do such a thing to a kid"

That's fucking horrible.

"Can you stay with him? He doesn't like to be alone" Lu gives Vena a hug and she nods.

————

"I feel so fucking bad" I whisper in the guest room where me and Ella are staying.

"I love Ben so much" Ella whispers tracing her finger around my tattoos.

"Do you want me to get stuff off your mind for a bit?" I ask her and she nods giving me a smile.

I lift myself up and join our lips together, my hands roaming around her body.