Chapter 42 "Hentai"

•Luella's Point Of View•

Another week passed, it was finally time for my parents to have their wedding.

"Hi mama" "are you prepared for tomorrow?" I smile through the screen.

"Ugh no! I'm so stressed" she sighs with a mask on her face and Nelly laying on her lap on her phone.

"Where's dad?"

"He's staying with your grandpa since he wanted to give me privacy" she chuckles.

"Lu, I gotta go, I'm calling my hairdresser to check up with everything, see you tomorrow baby" she quickly says before ending the ft.

I sigh and push the covers over me putting my phone on the nightstand.

The door opens making me slam my eyes shut pretending to sleep.

"Papa" Lewis cries on the phone whispering, "please don't cry, please eat and listen to grandma"

"I just want my grandson happy" an old raspy voice cries through the phone.

"Is your girlfriend there?" He coughs loudly, "n-no she's sleeping" Lewis whispers sniffing.

"Can I meet her before you bury me?" He asks and Lewis lets out a loud sob making my heart break.

Fuck me, I can't hear him cry.

"Papa don't say that please, I promise you'll meet her, and I promise I'll be better, you're not dying!"

"How do I know that you'll be better after I die? I want your girlfriend to promise to always make you happy, b-because you deserve it L-Lewis, I'm sorry for the bad childhood you had, and the people you l-lost, I wish I could make it up to you"

"No don't apologize for that" "I promise I'll come visit after the wedding okay? And I'll bring you my girlfriend to meet her, just promise me you'll eat and take your meds" "p-please papa, promise"

Lewis lets out quiet sobs and I hold the duvet tighter holding my tears.

This is so fucking sad.

"I just want to see you" "see you happy" "I love you so much my boy, okay?"

"I love you too, please listen to grandma" Lewis whispers crying quietly.

The call ends and I hear him let out shaky sobs.

I open my eyes a little to see him sitting at the edge of the bed staring at the ceiling as tears drop down his chin.

My heart is broken into pieces.

I have to do this.

—————

Another sleepless night.

Lewis kept crying quietly at 3am, it broke my heart hearing him sob.

After hours, he finally fell asleep, so I showered, shaved, straightened my hair and curled the ends.

I got my dress out of my closet before I heard a sound coming from Lewis.