Chapter 9: "Naked?"

•Luella's Point Of View•

I told my grandma about Lewis and how he's sick plus has no one, she was very happy to pack him a bunch of food.

Right now I'm walking to Lewis's front door with 2 bags of food in my hands.

"I can smell how delicious the food is from inside" Lewis opens the door, he has red eyes and bags underneath them with messed up hair.

He's wearing a gray hoodie with black sweatpants and white socks.

"Quick before it gets cold" I quickly get in and go to the beautiful modern designed kitchen.

I take plates out and fill them up with food for the hungry monster infront of me,

"It looks so fucking good" Lewis mumbles taking a seat at the table quickly taking his plate.

"Aren't you going to eat?" He asks before taking a bite, "god damn! This is amazing"

I chuckle "I already ate, I'm really full"

Lewis was half way in his third plate when he asks "you look kinda off, and quiet, you okay?"

I nod trying to push the idea of what happened in my grandma's bathroom.

"No seriously, you can tell me anything" he puts his spoon down and stares at my face.

I shouldn't talk about it

Right?

"Something happened at my grandma's house" I mumble, "it was also part of the reason why I'm here right now not there"

"What happened?" Lewis frowns scooting his chair closer to mine.

"I don't really wanna talk about it, but yeah that's why I'm off, anyways, Nelly wanted to hang out with Marline tomorrow-"

"Ella, please tell me?"

"It was not that big of a deal" I shrug it off, it sure was, "if it's not, tell me"

"My cousin, he's uhm weird" I mumble taking some plates that Lewis finished to the sink.

"Okay? What did he do?" I feel Lewis's tall figure standing right behind me making me suck in a big breath.

"He j-just said something inappropriate in the bathroom, and wanted me to" "t-to touch his"

I couldn't finish my words

"fuck what's his name" I see Lewis grab his keys, "what no no, what are you doing" I stop infront of him.

"I'm going to fucking murder him, where's your grandma's house" Lewis's nostrils flare and his jaw tightens.

Woah, I didn't know he would react that way

"No you're not, please sit down and finish your food" "I handled it"

"And how did you handle it?" Lewis folds his arms his biceps showing.

"I'm here" I sigh and tie my curly hair in a low bun before going to the sink turning the water on.