Chapter 10: "porn?"

•Luella's Point Of View•

"Hazel, I'd like to talk about something since it's only us girls on the table" I bite my sandwich at lunch.

"Sure, go ahead" Hazel nods taking a sip from her juice box.

"What uhm, does it mean w-when" "uhm It gets
w-wet down there?" My face turns hot when I blurt out these words.

"When does it?" Hazel smirks putting her juice box down.

"Y-Yesterday I noticed it when I came home after being with Lewis"

"Oh my god!" She whisper yells, "he makes you wet!"

"You're a one horny motherfucker" she giggles and I can tell my face is so red right now.

"have you ever masturbated?" She asks and I frown, "have I what?"

"You know? Touched yourself? Pleasured?"

"No" I shake my head, "how do I do that?"

"Oh girl you're so holy" she shakes her head and starts explaining how to do it and if I want to watch some porn videos.

Porn?

"Hello" Lewis sits down next to me with his lunch infront of him.

"Are you okay? Why is your face red? What happened?" Lewis cups my cheeks making my heart melt.

He's worried about me

Hazel smirks, "she's totally fine!"

"Are you sure?" I can see the worry in his eyes.

"What's up bitches" Ben sits down next to Hazel and soon Keith joins.

"Did y'all fuck or something?" Ben frowns looking at my red face that is about to explode.

"What no!"

Lewis smirks and drinks his yoghurt, "oh y'all definitely did, Lulu how was it?!"

"We didn't!"

———

"Go Lewis! Go!" Rachel squeals loudly watching the boys play football.

She sounds like a dying mouse

"What are you looking at?" she throws me a dirty look and I sigh.

"Shut up and turn around before I come shove this bottle up your dirty fucking assh-" I quickly hold Hazel's mouth before the pe teacher can hear her.

Yes, Hazel hates Rachel with all her heart.

"That was hot!" Keith yells from the field making her cheeks go red.

"Oh my god! You and Keith?!" "When did that happen?"

They would be the cutest couple

"We made out in the janitor's room, since then he's been really flirty and touchy with me" she giggles hiding her face.

Keith is a handsome boy, he has brown curls and brown eyes, he's very tall, they're all tall, he's a perfect match with Hazel!

Me and Ben have been not so close lately like before, ever since me and Hazel started hanging out, we kind of stopped.

He now hangs out with Keith, and I'm surprised that Lewis does too.

But I'm happy for him, and I'm happy that he's taking his mother's grief so well.

We haven't talked about her since the day he told me she passed, but I'd like for him to open up to me one day.

It would help him, if he wanted to, of course.