Chapter 4: "Soak my shirt"

•Lewis's Point Of View•

"thanks coach" i mumble grabbing my new football uniform before heading out.

My phone starts ringing, i sigh and take my bag with me outside.

I don't understand why, but my eyes lit up when i saw the contact name.

Ella

I swiped my finger across the screen before i can say anything i heard a sob and a crying voice.

"Ben?" "Ben please come behind the school, I'm bleeding"

Ben?

Bleeding?

She thought she called Ben, I quickly drop my bag and rush outside to the school's building from behind.

I see Luella sitting on the ground her hand pressed to her nose as she cries.

What the fuck?

What the actual fuck?

Who the hell would do this?

"What the fuck happened" my hands make their way to her waist lifting her up.

"Shit Ella" i whisper taking off my shirt wiping the blood coming from her nose.

•LUELLA's Point Of View•

Today i can confirm that I'm the most stupid person walked on earth.

Lewis wipes my tears with his finger making me take a good look at his exposed chest.

Tattoos

I love tattoos

He has a snake tattooed perfectly from his collarbone down to the left side of his stomach.

A dark, sad looking tree with someone laying on the grass but I can't see the rest since it's covered by the top of his pants.

I should ask him to show-

I can't talk to him

Or Rachel will murder me

"Uhm, sorry" i whisper removing his shirt that's covered in blood from my face.

"You're still bleedi-"

"I should go" "thank you" i mumble grabbing my backpack quickly walking away before passing out.

Either from the blood i lost or his exposed chest-

Stop it Luella

****

"I wanna go!" Nelly yells crying, "you can't go to her house now it's late Nelly!"

After the incident that happened i rushed back home making sure no one in town saw me.

Now Nelly is begging me to drop her off at Marlin's house, Lewis's sister

"The sun is still out Lu!" Nelly sobs on my shoulder making me sigh loudly.

"Nelly? Why are you crying?" I hear the devil's voice coming from the kitchen.

Footsteps approach me and Nelly as we sit on the couch with her laying her head on my shoulder.

"I fell" Nelly lies making me let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay, i wanna talk to you Lu" "follow me" Jason gives me a stern look, what did i do

God please help me

I follow Jason upstairs leaving Nelly on the couch crying silently.

He takes me to his and mom's room, i gulp and walk inside, he closes the door, locking, locking it