Chapter 43: "bloated"

•Luella's Point Of View•

It was time to say goodbye.

Tears were rolling down my cheeks as I said bye to my friends, they were all going to their own path in life.

Ben wanted to finally take Vena to London to visit his mother and break the news since she was staying there for a while, his dad was working in different places.

Josy and Hazel are moving in Keith's house that's in Tennessee.

Me? Oh I'm staying at my parents house, I know, such a great wonderful successful idea.

While my parents are at their honeymoon, which was in Italy, weird since they had their wedding in the Maldives, I'll be sending my job application to different places.

Oh and watching Nelly.

Lewis left, yep, he left without saying one word, not even telling me if I'm going to see his grandpa or what, he just left, Kiara too.

"Love you guys" I wave getting in the car while my friends get in different cars to get to their jets, I was flying in business class with Nelly since my dad insisted.

———

3 MONTHS LATER

Not one single company, organization, or business has replied to my damn job shitty fucking application.

My life was going down the drain.

"Just become a stripper at this point" Nelly shrugs slurping her coke, "Nelly!"

"Oh yeah, they wouldn't like your fat ass" she laughs and my eyes widen "you're still 10! I wasn't like that when I was 10!"

"I turned 13 dumbass" she slapped my shoulder and I shake my head checking for more emails.

Nothing.

"Do you feel sick?" I question Nelly as I hold my stomach, was it the pizza we ate?

She shook her head staring at her phone.

"You okay Lu? You look pale" mom questions walking in the kitchen wearing a silk robe.

"Yeah" I frown walking up to my room, as soon as i stepped inside, I rushed to the bathroom and puked in the toilet.

"Ew" I whisper out of breath flushing the toilet, I brush my teeth and get in bed.

———-

"Lu? Are you getting your period?" Mom takes off her glasses looking at my bloated stomach.

"I don't know" I mumble focusing on the screen, "I told you I always miss my period for months" "plus I ate so much dairy"

It's true, I sometimes miss my period for months, and it comes back all the sudden, it happens like once in a year.

It's amazing, period free.

"How's the baby?" I smile, "I'm looking for names" Vena groans through the facetime.

"I want Levi!" Ben yells from the back and I chuckle, "that's a good name"

"For you, not me" "i want something else" Vena sighs, "when are you going to find someone? You're 24"

I sigh "it's not on my list at the moment"

"Oh shut up"

———

My doorbell rang making me jump and open the door, "Hazel!"

Hazel was visiting since she had a break from work and left Josy with Keith.