Chapter 24: "Have fun"

•Luella's Point Of View•

"He's texting her" my dad holds my phone in his hands to show my mom.

"Block him" she mumbles and walks to me holding a tray of food.

"Give it back" I whisper, "give it back!" "Don't block him!"

"Please dad" I cry trying to snatch the device out of his hands but he holds my arms away.

"Go eat"

"Are you going to prom?" My mom forces me to have another bite.

"No" I shake my head and she pouts, "I want you to go, it's only a one time thing"

Partying after a miscarriage? Is she crazy?

"I want you to forget everything, and go have fun, I want you to go"

I nod and take the last bite.

"Where are you going?" Dad asks as I walk upstairs, "to my room? Am I not allowed to be alone too?"

"I don't want you to be alone, sit with your mom and watch something"

"No the fuck?" I frown and keep walking to my room.

"Okay then" My dad says with a clenched jaw, he sits on my chair and folds his arm.

"What? Are you going to watch me all day?" I fold my arms too.

"I'm not going to hurt myself! Get out! I want to be alone" my eyes water as frustration fills me.

"You've been up my ass since it happened, I'm not going to do shit, I just want to be alone for god's sake"

My dad sucks his teeth and nods before walking out "this door stays open"

A tear rolls down my cheek as I stare at the wall, they haven't been to work, just to be in my shit.

A rock hits my window making me frown, I walk to the window and look down.

My heart drops when I see Lewis standing with bruises on his cheeks and red eyes.

I widen my eyes at him and put my finger on my mouth to let him know not to make a sound.

I walk downstairs and see my mom sleeping on dad's chest.

"Dad, I'm going to take a shower, do my homework and the girls might pass by, okay?" I lie and he nods unpausing the tv.

I walk back up to my room, lock my door and open my window motioning to Lewis to climb up.

He quickly climbs up the tree and into my window fully getting in.

My eyes water before I quickly attack him with a huge hug.

"Ella" Lewis whispers holding me tightly, "Ella, I'm so sorry my love"

"Are you okay?" I whisper pulling up his shirt to reveal huge bruises laying on his skin.

"Oh my god" I gasp and he shushes me, "how are you? Are you still hurting?"

"It still hurts down there but I take painkillers" I cup his cheeks and he leans his head more on my palm trying to find warmth.

"We lost our baby" Lewis whispers, "our baby, Ella" tears roll down his cheeks.

"Did you know?" He sniffles, "that you were pregnant?"

I shake my head and let out a quiet sob, "does your dad still hurt you?"

"He stopped yesterday" "he's at the gym now, thank god" he clears his throat and squints his eyes from the pain.

"Take this" Lewis gives me a phone, "it has a number on it, and my new number is saved as Hazel, Ryan gave me his old phone" Lewis shoves the phone in my pants pocket.

"I can't talk to anyone at school, tell our friends that" he kisses my lips keeping them on me.

I melt in the kiss and my whole body relaxes, "I love you so much, Ella"

"I will try to fix-"

"Luella! Open this door! Now!" My dad starts banging on the door and pushing it making me widen my eyes.

I was about to push Lewis to climb down the tree but the door swings open.

He broke it

"No no" I quickly get infront of Lewis, "what the fuck are you doing here?!"

"Let's just talk please, please" I beg holding Lewis's wrists tightly while he stands behind me his hands shaking badly.

"Get the fuck out!" My dad pushes me away and grabs Lewis by his collar punching him right in the jaw.

I let out a loud sob, "stop it!" "Dad please no!" I cry trying to push him off of Lewis who's crying from the pain.

Lewis pushes my dad away and I quickly kneel down to help him but hands grip my arms.

"Get him out, Nicolas" my mom says holding me tightly as I try to wiggle out of her hold.

Lewis groans in pain while blood spills out of his mouth and nose.

"Why would you do this?!" I cry watching him drag Lewis out of my room.

"Get off me!" I scream, "get the fuck off me!" I try to push my mother away but she won't let go.

"Enough Luella" she whispers tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I want Lewis" I whisper, "you took everything away from me!" I scream loudly.

My dad quickly comes up holding a pill box, he takes out a pill and holds my cheeks.

"Dad, dad, what are you doing" I start moving my face to the sides.

"Fucking open Luella" his voice breaks opening my mouth pushing the pill down my throat.

"No! No what did you do!" I cry, "I hate you, i-i" My eyelids felt heavy and everything slowly started to blur.

•Lewis's Point Of View•

I run as fast as I can to my house, blood rushing down my neck from my face.

I can't feel my body

Everything hurts

I go to the back door just incase my dad came back, I hold my face so I won't spill blood on the floor.

I rush downstairs to the basement, Ryan my brother sits on his chair holding a needle while he tattoos a guy.

"Lewis" his eyes widen and he drops everything wiping the guy's leg.

"Take a break" he tells the guy and walks to me, "what the fuck happened?"

He pushes me to the bathroom and starts washing my face.

"I went to see Luella" I cry as he wipes my face with napkins.

"Are you fucking insane?" He whisper yells holding my nose to stop the bleeding.

"Her dad broke the door down and beat me up"

"What a fucking asshole" Ryan whispers with concern.

"Ryan! Where's Lewis!" My dad yells from upstairs and my eyes widen as a wave of terror hits me.

Ryan quickly opens the door, "dad I'm with a client! Lewis is using the bathroom, he's helping me!"

"Okay let him know I got food"

"Asshole, wants to feed me now" I mumble drying my face.

"You have to be careful, Lewis" "this isn't a joke" Ryan sighs shaking his head.

"Here" he gives me a pill, "it'll help with the pain" I nod and swallow the pill.

"I have to get to my client"

"The phone is in my room if you want to talk to her"

I will

Vote and comment for more updates!!
-A
word count: 1201