Chapter 5: "The fuck did you kiss her for"

•Luella's Point Of View•

"Ella" a voice whispers, did i fall asleep? Where am i?

My eyes snap open, i turn my head to see Lewis staring at me.

"You fell asleep" he chuckles taking off his hoodie, what is he doing?

"It's cold outside, I don't want you getting a cold" he smiles taking it fully off and i see a white t-shirt on him.

He puts the brown hoodie over my head and i sneak my arms in them, it smells so good, cologne

"T-Thank you so much" i look out the car window to see my house, "i should go"

"hey" he grabs my arm, "he's not going to come near you again" "i promise you" he smiles.

I nod my head and step out of the car, a shiver waves over my body before i quickly walk inside the house.

I make my way upstairs and thank god that Jason isn't here, he would've killed me.

****

The weekend was pretty boring, i did all my assignments, helped my mom clean the house, and spent most of the time at the shop with Ben.

I haven't seen Lewis since the night he saved me

Right now I'm on my way to school after dropping off Nelly.

I get out of my old car after parking in the school's parking lot.

Why is everyone looking at me

I put my head down and quickly make my way inside of the building.

While walking to my locker I see Damian glaring at me with Adrian besides him, wait

Adrian's face is covered in bruises and cuts, he looks awful

"Morning" I hear Lewis's voice behind me making me turn around.

"Morning" i smile, "so, how are you feeling today?" He asks as i take my books out of my locker.

"I'm good" i nod, "what about you?"

"M-Me? I uh I'm good?" He frowns and shakes his head, "hey uh i was thinking, do you wanna maybe grab lunch after school?"

Rachel

"Don't say no, please" he chuckles, how could i say no to this face? He's cute, and scary

"okay" i smile, "cool, I'll pick you up at 3 then" he gives me a smile before walking away.

Rachel will murder me if she found out

****

"Okay go sit down on that bench" my PE teacher sighs after i told him I'm too tired to run.

I sit down on the bench and stare at Ben running around the field with Lewis infront of him.

He looks handsome even while running

Uhm I'm definitely talking about Ben...

"Heard you tried to lose your virginity with Adrian" Rachel stands infront of me with a cocky smile.

"uhm no i-"

"You're a whore no one would want to touch that ugly hairy pussy of yours" "you're disgusting" she laughs with her puppets besides her.

But she never saw my privates?

"Okay" i nod shoving my hands in the hoodie's pockets.

"you're going to be a virgin for the rest of your life" "she will never know the feeling of sex" Rachel's friend giggles.