Chapter 47: "bleeding"

•Lewis's Point Of View•

I sat in the backseat of Pete's car, after a lot of arguing, he picked up some of our friends.

And fucking forced me to wear a god damn blindfold.

I was not happy.

"Where the fuck are you taking me?!" I groaned, "relax, you're going to have fun"

I rolled my eyes under the black cloth and sat contemplating if I should bang his head with my fist or just go with the 'surprise' shit.

I really wanted option one.

Music was blasting the place, we were definitely at a bar.

My friend Remi was holding my arm leading the way with my other friends.

Smell of alcohol, weed, and cigarettes filled my nose.

I wanted to take a nap, not this shit.

I was placed down on a soft leather couch, "take this shit off!" Everytime i moved my hands to untie it, Pete slapped my hands away.

"Oh shut up! Take a shot!" He yelled through the loud damn music.

"I can't see dumbass!"

"Here" he brought it to my lips and I happily took it, asshole.

I took 6 more, don't ask, I needed it.

I felt something brush on my crotch making me frown.

What the fuck?

"Pete! What was that?!" All of them were laughing their asses off, what the fuck was going on?

I quickly pulled up the blindfold and first thing I see is a woman in a damn bikini throwing her ass on my lap.

Fucking Pete.

I looked around and all I saw was a bunch of women in red bikinis and people dancing.

They were everywhere.

Strippers.

Some were above my damn head standing on the couch, some standing on the tables, and two infront of me.

"Pete, get them the fuck off of me!" I was about to stand up but he held both my arms and kept me in my seat.

"Enjoy the damn stress reliever!" He yelled laughing loudly and I saw my friends laughing, filming, and getting touched by more strippers.

"Get off me!" I tried to wiggle out of his hold, it felt like I couldn't move, but I was drunk.

So drunk that I started laughing loudly with Pete, god help me.

"You're so hot" a stripper whispered in my ear and ran her hands on my chest, no, this is wrong.

I stopped laughing and tried to stand up but I was pulled back again.

"Pete, I can't, this is wrong" he didn't hear me from the music.

The woman sat on my lap and kept rocking her hips, she frowned when she realized I had no boner.

No shit

"Get off me Pete!" I yelled loudly and finally stood up, three women held my arms, and one held my leg getting on her knees.

Fuck my life.

"Where are you going? You didn't like the show?" She whispered in my ear, "let me take you upstairs and give you a real show"

"Get off!" I wiggled my body and stepped out of the woman's hold on my leg.

"Lewis Taylor!" People yelled and I was attacked with a bunch of shitheads.