Chapter 29: "Name me three things"

•Lewis's Point Of View•

"I missed you so much!" Emily giggles holding on my bicep like she's fucking drowning.

I give Aya a look to help me, "Emily, why don't you grab Lewis's water bottle?"

"Finally, the fuck?" I let out a breath, "where's Ella?" I look around but no sight of Ella.

"I saw her leaving, and I saw her dad pick her up when I went to get juice for Marline"

"Was she okay?" I frown grabbing my duffel bag ready to leave.

"Hey, dad invited us for dinner at a restaurant, see her later" Aya gives me a smile and holds her back.

"I'll tell Emily to go back to the hotel" she nods and I let out a huge sigh of relief.

"You must be really thirsty!" Emily's squeaky voice says making me want to scratch a wall.

———-

•Luella's Point Of View•

Blood, the toilet is filled with blood, Lewis is standing infront of me.

"you, you lost our baby, you lost our baby Luella!!

I jump out of bed with a gasp, my heart pacing, tears streaming down my cheeks.

I look down at my shorts to see a blood spot, no no no, my stupid period!

I quickly clean my bed and take a body shower my whole body not stopping from shaking.

"Dad, mom" I try to wake them up, I'm terrified

"Dad" I shake him, he finally wakes up, "what? What happened?"

"I'm scared" I cry my hands shaking, "come here" he scoots to the side and pulls me down to lay next to him.

"What happened?"

"N-Nightmare" I whisper shaking, he holds my hands and rubs them gently.

"It's okay, calm down" he strokes my head whispering quiet words before my eyes feel heavy.

I fall right to sleep.

———-

"I'm late to school" I hurry down the stairs seeing my parents watching tv on the couch.

I frown when they don't jump out of their seats,"did you hear me? I have school"

"You're skipping school today, honey" mom stands up, "why?"

"I booked you a therapy session, at 11"

"What? I don't need a therapist, I'm not talking to some stranger"

"Just a try, okay?" She puts her hand on my back, i sigh and nod "okay"

———

Lewis❤️
Ella
Hey
I was at dinner with my family I'm sorry my phone was dead

Ella?
Call me when you wake up

Luella
Why aren't you at school?
And why the fuck aren't you answering???

Ella❤️
Hey
I'm sick
Sorry I was asleep

Lewis❤️
Liar
I can see your nose twitching
Tell me
Why did you leave?

Ella❤️
My dad was angry at grandpa
He called to take me home

Lewis❤️
Liar
Took you a long time to type