Chapter 15: "Vena"

•Luella's Point Of View•

I can't believe Lewis saw my goodies, oh wait, and touched them too, I can't stop thinking about it since it happened.

Right now I'm sitting opposite from him taking a bite of my hamburger while Lewis finishes his second hamburger.

"This shit is fucking amazing" Lewis mumbles and I quickly nod "it really is, is it from Owen's?"

"Yeah" Lewis nods having a fry, "oh I forgot to tell you"

"I think Ben is seeing a girl, I saw him today at school, he was so much better, he sounded better, he was also hanging out with a redheaded girl, they look good together" Lewis explains while nodding.

My face lights up, "oh my god really?! Who is she? What's her name? Is she one of Rachel's puppets-"

"She just moved here, and I think her name is Vena" Lewis answers opening sauces for me.

"That's a beautiful name, I have to meet her!" I say excitedly, a new friend!

"Okay baby, after you get well" Lewis gives me a sweet smile and my cheeks instantly go red at the cringe name, but it wasn't cringe from him.

"Finish your food" "I'll go wake up Nelly to eat, is that okay?" He asks since Nelly is taking a fat nap after playing with slime with Marline.

"Yeah, make sure she doesn't bite your fingers off" Lewis chuckles walking upstairs.

After a couple of seconds I hear a "Ow!" From Lewis before running down the stairs.

"Fuck, she bit me" He held his finger tightly jumping in the kitchen while I laugh loudly.

"Told you"

—————

"Lulu!" Ben rushes in the house holding bags before crashing his body into mine in a big hug,

He loves hugs

"I got some confetti, and balloons that say 'it's a girl' !!!" He squeals excitedly and I frown.

"For what?"

"You're getting well, we should celebrate, and celebrate the fact that asshole is no longer here" Ben refers to Jason before he starts filling the balloons with his mouth.

Mom left the house to stay with my grandma since she was sick, so she wanted me to invite my friends over to stay for a couple of nights.

"Keith and Hazel are coming" Lewis tells me and I nod giving his hand a small kiss.

By the time Keith and Hazel arrived, Ben's face was red as a tomato, his face was so close to exploding in my kitchen.

"L-Lewis h-h-help" Ben gasps for air giving the rest of the 'it's a girl' balloons for Lewis to blow in.

"Fuck no" Lewis replies shoving Ben's hand away, Hazel rolls her eyes and takes the balloons helping Ben.

Keith quickly opens the confetti the wrong way making it explode right in his face, we all start laughing and wheezing at him while he glares at us.

"Guys don't laugh, Keith once set a house on fire so Lu, you should be scared considering we're at yours" Ben side eyes Keith who's smiling.

"You set a damn house on fire?" Lewis questions everyone's eyes widened.

"I was six, I wanted candy from my grandma, she whooped my ass and refused, so I set her house on fire" he shrugs like it's a normal everyday thing to do.

"No one was injured" Keith smiles and we let out a sigh of relief.

"Crazy motherfucker" Ben shakes his head lighting up the candles on the birthday girl cake even though it's not my birthday.