Three° Shameless compliments

The last time a robot swiftly made her way to one of the safe zones, the whole area was marked as unsafe and people started running for their lives. This specific robot is said to have killed at least ten humans. Now, of course, no one knows anything about her. She may be walking around the streets without anybody suspecting her.

Yoongi is right. After the chemistry class ends, the boy indeed attempts to talk to him. "Hi." He says with a soft smile. Yoongi has to blink a few times before answering. "H-hi."

"I hope you don't mind sitting next to the window. I couldn't really tell where you preferred to sit..." Jimin apologizes. "I'm Jimin." He extends his hand with a proud smile on his face. Yoongi finally looks up at him, a little flustered with just the boy's gaze on him.

"I know," Yoongi replies, shaking his hand for just a moment. "Oh, right. You know." Jimin looks a little embarrassed, and maybe sad too. Yoongi admits it came out a little harsher than he intended. He bites his lip, thinking about how he should make it up to the boy. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it to sound that mean. I'm not great with talking."

Jimin looks up and smiles at him once again, scanning his features before nodding slightly. "I understand."

"Min Yoongi is the name." The said man says, not once taking his eyes off Jimin. "And I prefer high fives."

Jimin nods, making a mental note of the oldest preference. "That's a cool name. And I'll keep that in mind. Nice to meet you, Yoongi-- ah, how old are you?"

"I'm eighteen. Born in March." Yoongi licks his dry lips, watching Jimin as he ran a hand through his blonde locks. "Nice to meet you, Yoongi hyung." The younger smiles.

Yoongi almost chokes on the air. How is Jimin so comfortable with a person he just met? And why did it sound so... perfect coming from him? Yoongi is in utter shock, and he doesn't even know why. But seemingly, Jimin notices.

"A-are you Okay?" Jimin asks, afraid to have done something inappropriate.

Yoongi is at a loss for words. Is he Okay? He doesn't know. But he sure is lost in the most gorgeous pair of chocolate eyes. "Gosh, Jimin. You're ridiculously beautiful." He lets out a sigh. One thing about Yoongi, he's honest and he's not afraid to say what he thinks.

Jimin giggles, and Yoongi can faint right there and then. From his reaction, Yoongi assumes he has been complimented plenty, or he just acknowledges his beauty. Because Yoongi expected him to be flustered.

"Why, thank you. You aren't as bad yourself." Jimin addresses. Yoongi scoffs, clearly offended, and Jimin laughs. "I'm kidding, hyung. I think you're just as beautiful, if not more. I've had my eyes on you since I stepped foot in here. I think-- do you want me to continue? Because you look like you're about to explode. You're red as a tomato, Hyung!" Jimin bursts into laughter as the older covers his face in embarrassment. If Jimin is used to compliments, then Yoongi is far from that.

"Please stop..." Yoongi whines as he hides in his seat further. Maybe Yoongi is honest, but he clearly gets embarrassed easily.

"If you weren't that pretty I'd say it's your first time getting a compliment. But it's impossible." Jimin laughs at Yoongi who simply rolls his eyes. "Trust me, it's my first one." He admits.

"Then get used to it. I think I'll be complementing you a lot from now on." Jimin shamelessly confesses.

"Thanks for the warning." Yoongi mocks, making Jimin laugh even more. He watches the younger as he made his way to the door, completely forgetting it's lunchtime. He waits for him to be completely out of sight before sighing loudly and letting his face fall on the hard surface as he clutches his shirt where his heart supposedly is.

"What the fuck, Jimin."