Fourty° One less problem

"Are you going to explain your plan that apparently worked? Also, does it have to do with Dahyun taking my fucking place on the list?"

Yoongi is pretty much angry at the younger. He doesn't tell him his plan, he seldom talks to him unless they're at Jimin's house, and then apparently his plan has something with making Dahyun the top of the class.

Yoongi thought this was a plan to remove Dahyun, not make her any better than him.

Yes, Yoongi takes his marks seriously. As other students may wish to at least be at the bottom of the list so they don't get kicked out, Yoongi can't take anything lower than the first rank. Being any lower than that to him is pretty much equivalent to other students not being on the list.

Being second? What would his parents think?

Jimin practicing can't stop laughing. He knows Yoongi won't too when he hears his successful plan.

"What are you laughing at?! This is serious!"

Jimin has to be honest; Yoongi looks cute when angry.

"Alright, I'll explain." Jimin starts, signaling for Yoongi to have a seat since this will take a while. "Dahyun cheated. Oh my god, such a big deal, right? Everyone cheats, so what's so special this time? Well, there's actually a lot more to it."

"You know these exams practically decide whether you go to college or redo the semester. So Dahyun cheating becomes a big deal now. When I tell you this girl trusts me with her entire future, I really mean it. She didn't hesitate to tell me her detailed plan to get on top of that list."

"And let me tell you, she must've spent her free time preparing for this plan, and for if something went wrong there'll be a plan b and a plan c instead of actually studying."

"She quite literally did all the work and handed me the evidence herself. I didn't have to do anything." Jimin chuckles at the thought.

Yoongi frowns in confusion. "What are you implying?"

Jimin grins, interested to see Yoongi's reaction. "Well, what do you say about ratting on that bitch and getting you your first place back?"

-

The next day is like any, the whole class is quietly listening to the teacher, except when a knock echoes throughout the room.

It takes a second for the principal and the headmaster to enter the room, making everyone's chest tighten with fear of their wrongs getting exposed.

But everyone sighs in relief when Dahyun's name is called. "Ms. Kim, I have the right to believe that you cheated on all the subjects. Please step out if you wish to explain yourself."

Dahyun's heart stops beating for a second, eyes widening in fear, and instantly finds Jimin among the students.

Jimin smiles innocently at her seeing her blood boil and her whole life flashes before her eyes.

Nonetheless, to avoid getting in more trouble, she complies and steps out of the classroom.

Yoongi's head snaps in Jimin's direction, eyebrows raised.

Jimin just ruined Dahyun's entire future, and he's smiling about it.

___________________
Ya'll wanna see how many stories I'm working on?
Kinda spoilers but who cares🤭?

Okay but I'm proud of myself for updating again here for you.