Thirty five° Things change

(A cute lil fluffy chapter?)

It's Yoongi's second time in Jimin's house, even though they've known each other for about four months.

Jimin guides him to his kitchen, although Yoongi already knows where it is.

"What do you want to eat?"

Yoongi can feel the change in the younger's actions. And he can't quite say he likes this change. Jimin's movements and tone are a little more straightforward like he's got no time to mess around.

But he can tell that Jimin's still warm-hearted.

Yoongi has a lot of questions, and there's no way he's going to leave this house unanswered.

"You."

"Excuse me?"

"I-I mean...err, where did they take you?"  Come to think of it, the last thing Yoongi heard from Jimin before he was taken away wasn't very good. Jimin thought he was the one who called the police. "You know I'm not the one who told about you, right?" He hesitantly says.

Jimin sighs and drops the spoon he had in hand, approaching the counter Yoongi leans against.

"I know." He leans closer to Yoongi, inspecting every inch of his face, making Yoongi lean back into the counter. "I don't like it when someone ignores me. I said what do you want to eat?"

Yoongi gulps. Something is definitely off about Jimin. "I-I'm sorry." He says, holding Jimin's shoulders so he doesn't go anywhere closer.

Jimin smiles; the soft smile Yoongi knows.

"I'm sorry. Ah, I guess there's a lot I'm thinking about. Didn't mean to snap at you." Jimin apologizes, gigging softly.

And for a split second, Yoongi sees Sejung. He feels manipulated.

He sees the Sejung that beats the shit out of him then giggles and touches him like nothing happened

But that feeling goes away as fast as it came when Jimin wraps his arms around him. The hug is short, but just enough to confirm to Yoongi that the old Jimin is back.

"Shouldn't you eat something? I promised you and your Mom to take care of you." Jimin goes back to the same place he was before.

Yoongi scoffs. "I swear to god, my mom would do anything." He mumbles, but loud enough for Jimin to hear.

The younger laughs. "And you'd do anything for me, right?" He turns his head to watch Yoongi.

Yoongi sighs and lifts himself onto the countertop, kicking his feet as he thought about the words to answer.

He lifts his eyes to meet Jimin's. "God, Jimin. I'd die for you." He shamelessly answers.

"I'd kill for you, Yoongi." The younger spoke without honorifics. It takes Yoongi a second to realize Jimin is serious.

The way he looks at him with so much meaning to his words. They stare at each other for a bit, Yoongi starting more and more to believe Jimin is serious.

"Jimin, you wouldn't, right? That's- That's not a good thing to do."

"Where do you think Sejung and his little bitches went?"

No, Yoongi will not believe what Jimin's implying unless he says it word by word.

"Jimin..."

"I killed them."

"Fuck, no you did not, Jimin." Yoongi panics, though not moving.

"You could've been dead if I haven't..."

"I told you I'd die for you!"

"And I told you, I'd kill for you."

There's an uncomfortable silence as Jimin speaks the last sentence. Yoongi knows he's not scared of Jimin. He's just scared for him. If they catch him, they won't let him go this time.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

Jimin doesn't need Yoongi to explain further as he nods his head and understands immediately.

He owes Yoongi an explanation.

"I'm scooping us some ice cream."

"What flavor?"

"Cookies and cream."

Yoongi hums in agreement. The idea of cookies and cream ice cream doesn't sound so bad.

They head over to Jimin's bed and Jimin starts explaining everything.

"I'm ready to tell you what happened. But you have to promise me to do what I tell you, okay? For your own safety."

"I promise."