Sixteen° Vibe? check.

I ran out of robot information to write here :>

Jimin's goal is set. Pass Geumjae's vibe.

That includes showing how much he cares for Yoongi, going along with whatever he says, and going with the flow.

Yoongi told him not to force himself to be cool, Geumjae will notice.

So Jimin decides just to be himself, maybe a little improved, but still himself.

The group decides to play a card game. At first, they were fine with picking their own partners, but Yoongi had the shining idea to write numbers from one to three twice on pieces of paper and whoever gets the same number, is a team.

That's how Jimin ends with a messy two written on his piece of paper, the same as Geumjae.

Jimin tries to make it seem like it is no big deal, but he is crying on the inside.

Luckily though, the game goes smoothly. Jimin and Geumjae's team wins, though Geumjae shows no sign of happiness whatsoever.

Later, Iseul comes with a few trays of food. After placing them on the floor, and making sure the boys didn't need anything else, she smiles as they start complimenting her cooking.

"Eomeoni! These taste just like restaurants!" Minjun claps his hands.

Obviously, they know that she isn't Yoongi's biological parent. But she was too nice. She treats them just like her own child. So Geumjae's friend can't help but be comfortable around her.

Geumjae's friends are used to how good Iseul's food tastes. They have been friends with Geumjae for too long. But this is the first time she makes Rabokki.

And it is amazing.

Jimin likes the food too, it tastes great, but he couldn't help but look at Yoongi who is now sitting on the bed with his phone.

Geumjae's friends know all about Yoongi's condition, they're used to Yoongi not eating with them.

But for Jimin, he feels guilty.

Like maybe he can do something to help, but he isn't doing anything.

Iseul notices the sympathetic look Jimin gave Yoongi. "Jimin dear, don't worry about Yoongi... He ate earlier." She knows how sensitive this topic is to Yoongi.

Geumjae doesn't try the food. All he was doing was staring at Jimin. He didn't miss how his lips curl into a pout and his brows furrowed together.

He waits for Jimin to judge Yoongi. He waits for him to make fun of Yoongi.

But all Jimin does is smile at Iseul, then look back at Yoongi.

Geumjae is confused, to say the least. He never saw someone look at Yoongi with so much care and love.

"He knows, Mom." Yoongi simply says not lifting his eyes off his phone.

Geumjae snaps his head in Yoongi's direction.

"Oh." Yoongi's mother is shocked. Yoongi never opened up to anyone about this. "Well, I'll be going now... There's more food in the kitchen. If you want more, just go ahead and take more. You already know it." She adds before leaving.

Geumjae is still looking unbelievably at Yoongi while his friends think nothing of it.

He can't believe how Yoongi told Jimin, who he met a few weeks ago, about something like this. How does he trust him?

Geumjae is just scared for his little brother. He doesn't want what Sejung did to Yoongi to happen again.

So far, Jimin looks supportive. But Geumjae can't help but feel the need to make him stay away from Yoongi.