Thirty six° Planning

"What the fuck?"

Was the first thing Yoongi says upon hearing the news.

Jimin told him about everything, not leaving any detail out. Yoongi stares at him in utter disbelief as Jimin continues somehow with more shocking information.

"And I think... I think I have special powers."

"Like, superpowers?" Yoongi first thinks, making Jimin snort.

"What? No! Like... I can do things that not only other humans can't, but also other robots."

"I... I still can't believe you're not completely a robot and some parts of you aren't prosthetics..." Yoongi scrunches his nose when he imagines Jimin lying lifelessly on a hospital bed.

"Does it make you uncomfortable?"

Yoongi takes a second to answer. "No."

"That's... Good." Jimin sighs. "Now that that's out of the way, I need to tell you my plan. I need to do a lot of things, and you'll help." He says matter-of-factly.

"I'm listening."

"Earlier, when I went to school to get you, I saw Dahyun exiting the school. I don't think she knows how much danger she put me in... But she'll have to deal with the consequences." Jimin stops after saying the last sentence, waiting to hear Yoongi's opinion.

Instead, Yoongi stays silent, nodding slightly.

It's like he knows that this is wrong, but he can't stop Jimin.

"What we're going to do regarding Dahyun, is that we're going to act completely normal around her. Like I've forgiven her, and that I don't know she was the one who told on me. For all I know, she isn't scared of me."

"You're going to act like you used to around her, and if she tries to separate us, we're going to play along until I tell you the next step."

Yoongi listens with interest, nodding when he has to. He has this uneasy feeling, however, but he can't protest Jimin.

"You know that I wouldn't want to hurt her or anybody. I didn't want to kill the bitches too, but if Dahyun stays alive, then there's a possibility she'll send me back to Injeong. Or worst, get me killed this time. Is that selfish?" Jimin says when he feels Yoongi getting uneasy.

"... You have a reason for it. It's for good intentions." Yoongi smiles and signals for Jimin to continue.

"That's all about Dahyun's part. The next part of the plan is when we get rid of her. I-" Jimin bites his lip, thinking if he should say this. Yoongi reassures him with a slight smile and a nod.

"I... I want to see my parents. Like, my biological ones. I think I can get their location. While escaping that Injeong guy's house or lab, I took some files that looked important. Maybe you can help me find anything related to my parents... I don't know if they're still alive."

"But, didn't Injeong tell you that knowing anything about your parents or seeing them could get you in danger? The reason he didn't install a memory of them was for your sake." Yoongi asks.

"But he didn't explain how it's dangerous to see them. And look at me," Jimin points to himself. "-he told me all about them and I'm still alive."

"What if something happens to you?" Yoongi really doesn't want to show his concern, but he can't help.

Jimin sighs. "My life is destroyed. I can't live peacefully without getting sent to the police for being a robot. What's the worst that could happen? Die? I already died once. I escaped death, why wouldn't I do it again? I think I'm way stronger than both of us think."

"... You're right."

Yoongi has this guilty feeling for all those people Jimin killed or wishes to kill, which in reality is just four, but four kills is a lot for a human as normal as Yoongi.

However, he doesn't wish to turn his back on Jimin. He has to help him. Yes, Jimin killed Sejung and his friends. But also yes, Jimin saved Yoongi from Sejung's homicide plan.

Sejung always threatened Yoongi with death but never actually did anything, but who knows what could've happened that time?

He is thankful for Jimin, he is thankful for what Jimin did, but what if helping him just because he's thankful turns out to be the wrong thing?

"You know that they know where you live now." Jimin says. Yoongi doesn't need more explanation to understand what Jimin is talking about.

"What are we gonna do?"

"You have to stay with me here from now on."

Yoongi nods.

Jimin drops on his bed with a relatively loud sigh before looking at Yoongi with almost tears in his eyes.

"I don't know what to do. I wish I was just a normal teenager, doing teenagers' stuff. I should be going around, having fun, and getting in trouble for skipping school and ignoring homework. But instead, I'm struggling. I'm struggling to know what's right and what's wrong and I'm struggling to know what I want... Why did Injeong have to save me? I wish I just died back then--"

"Don't say that!" Yoongi immediately interrupts, anger taking over him because of the way Jimin talks about himself. "Listen, I may not know if what you're doing is right or wrong too, but I know that I'll support you and help you no matter what. You don't have to do this alone."

After a little bit of looking into each other's eyes with nothing to say, Jimin inhales sharply.

"I want to change the world."

"For the better, right?"

"..."