Twenty Six° Your parents (FB)

*(Chapters labeled as "FB" are flashbacks to earlier days.)

Yoongi still remembers the day he learned about jimin's parents. In fact, now that Jimin is gone, he can't help but remember those warm moments, just before Jimin told him about the truth.

-Three days before the incident-

"So, do you wanna hang out?" Yoongi asks, packing his books. Jimin shrugs. "Sure."

"Well, maybe let's go to a park or something. My parents are away today and we can't stay there alone."

Jimin sucks a breath between his teeth."I don't like being outside." He thinks for a moment.

"I think I'm ready for you to come to my house." Jimin surprises Yoongi.

"But what about the questions you weren't ready to answer?"

"I think I'm ready now."

-

Jimin notices how Yoongi looks like he's about to explode with questions, so let's him know he's comfortable with answering all of them.

"Go ahead."

Yoongi does have a lot of questions.

Does Jimin live alone?

"Yes."

Why?

"I have no family."

Why? What happened to them?

"..."

Where are his parents?

"You're not the only one who's parents died from robots."

When did this happen?

"I don't remember..."

What exactly happened with Jimin's parents?

"I don't...know..."

How did his parents look like?

"I don't know."

Did he have any siblings?

"I don't know."

Non of the questions Yoongi asked had satisfying answers. It hurts him to know that even Jimin doesn't remember his own life.

All Jimin remembers is that his parents were killed by robots. However, no memory of when, why, and where.

It's weird.

"Let's watch something." Yoongi suggests.

"No more questions?"

"You seem tense. The answers won't help me with anything. They're not necessary to me. But the questions make you feel uncomfortable, and confused. I can see that."