Twelve° Open your eyes ⚠️

Tw⚠️ (This chapter may contain sensitive topics. Please be aware and skip when uncomfortable.)

The sole purpose of the idea of robots was to make them realistic, not futuristic. That's why generally, robots have no superpowers. Aside from having more strength and courage, androids are a typical copy of humans.

"What will you do about Dahyun?" Yoongi asks Jimin as they walk to his locker.

"She accused you of something without hearing your part of the story. Of course, I'm ending our friendship." Jimin states the obvious.

"Right. Did you talk to her about it?" Yoongi asks, unlocking his locker before searching for his targeted books.

"Not yet. If she talks to me, which I guarantee she will because I made it clear yesterday how I don't want to see her again, I'll deal with it." He shrugs and Yoongi nods.

To be honest, they didn't talk about yesterday as well. When Yoongi finished his story, Jimin stayed silent. He didn't know what to say. Yoongi clearly wasn't waiting for an answer because he drifted to sleep not long after.

Jimin ate his mom's food and wanted to head out. But Yoongi's mom insisted that he slept over.

So that's how Yoongi was happy when he woke up today.

Till this point, no one addressed the events of yesterday.

"Ayo, wassup, bitch."

Yoongi winces and keeps his gaze fixed on his locker. Jimin cocks an eyebrow towards the group before looking back at Yoongi.

"Are they talking to you?" He asks in an annoyed tone.

Yoongi doesn't answer and doesn't take his eyes away from his locker.

But that changes, because the guy who was talking earlier slams his hand on the locker, closing it and forcing Yoongi to look at him.

"I'm talking to you. Answer me. Or are you too cool to do that? Think you're a bad bitch now? Trying to impress your new friend? Tell me, what is it?" He rests his hand next to Yoongi's head as he traps him in between his body and the lockers.

"Sejung, stop." Yoongi mumbles.

"What was that? Louder please." He softly says as he strokes Yoongi's hair strand that is in front of his eyes.

"I said stop."

"Oooh, look at that guys. He's tryna scare me. I'm sooo terrified, man." The group of three laugh together as Yoongi stares at the floor.

"Who are these, Yoongi?" Jimin asks, but Yoongi doesn't answer as shame rushes over him.

Sejung takes away his hand from Yoongi's hair and Yoongi can feel the air again before Sejung's hand lands on his cheek.

"Your friend is asking you a question. Answer him. Will you scare away your first-ever friend now or what?"

"Hey!" Jimin takes a step closer but Yoongi holds him back.

"Jimin, stop. I can deal with them."

"You heard him, Jimin. He can beat us up alone, can't you Yoongi?" Sejung lowers his hand to Yoongi's shoulder, rubbing it rather harshly.

Yoongi wants to push his hand away and run. He wants to go home and rub his shoulder till he feels Sejung's touch wash away. But all he can do is stand there and wait until they are entertained enough to leave him alone.

"Who are you?" Jimin asks them instead, wanting to know the answer.

"Chill, little one. We just want to talk with him. We do this every day and he loves it. Didn't Yoongi tell you?" Sejung fakes a surprised face as his hand moves to Yoongi's hair, stroking it softly.

"Yoongi didn't tell me, clearly because you don't matter at all to him. Now please go. We have better things to do." Jimin straightens up as he holds Yoongi's hand.

"Oh? What was that?" Sejung looks Yoongi dead in the eye as his two other friends approach, pushing Jimin away and taking his place as they trap Yoongi.

"We don't matter? But I thought we did..." He once again moves his hand, this time, to the back of Yoongi's head.

"Sejung, not now..." Yoongi whispers in a begging manner.

"Why? Don't you want Jiminie to see?"

"Stop," Yoongi says, but he regrets it in a second because Sejung grabs him by his hair and pulls it harshly making him jolt backward.

Yoongi whines as his hair rips in Sejung's hand.

"Hey, what's your problem?" Jimin shouts as he tries to get past them, but Sejung's two minions are like brick walls; pushing him back or even holding him by his arm when he tries so.

Jimin doesn't see what happens next, but he hears a groan from Yoongi as he falls to the floor with his hand clutching his stomach as he coughs blood.

"Look at that guys. He still takes it pathetically even though he was toughened up a few seconds ago." They laugh.

"We'll see you at lunch break Yoongi. Bring Jiminie so he can watch. Don't run to the bathroom and cut yourself as you always do. I'd rather make the pretty bruises on your hands myself."

Sejung leaves and Jimin drops to the floor next to Yoongi. "Are you okay? What hurts?"

"Nothing... " Yoongi answers as he attempts to stand up.

"You're clearly in pain. How long has this been happening?" Jimin softly asks as he helps him walk.

"Years..."

"Oh my! Yoongi! We've been friends for almost a month, how come I've never noticed?"

"You were too focused on Dahyun." Yoongi simply answers as they head to the library.

"How do they know about... You know."

"They've seen them once when they were 'having fun' as they call it."

"Do you really sometimes cut because of them?" Jimin hesitantly asks.

Yoongi sucks a breath between his teeth as the pain in his stomach grows. It hurts his bones.

"No." He answers after some time. "I don't waste my time on them. Though I have thought about it plenty. But I kept reminding myself I'm going through much worse, like losing my parents."

"Has it been that long..?"

Yoongi nods.

"Why didn't you tell your parents about it?"

"Which ones do you mean?"

Jimin gulps. "Whoever. Why didn't you get help from any of them?"

"They threatened me, Jimin. They said they'd kill them. Oh, won't you look at that? They're dead now. What are they gonna do? Kill the woman and man that dedicated their last four years taking care of us when they didn't have to? They've done nothing. I can't risk them too. I'm so grateful for them."

Jimin realizes he knows nothing about Yoongi. Not even after the story of yesterday. They need to sit down and talk.