Thirty three° Beg (FB) ⚠️

Tw⚠️ (This chapter may contain sensitive topics. Please be aware and skip when uncomfortable.)

Yoongi glances at his hand watch with a sigh. School is about to start and Jimin still isn't here.

They've been friends for only a couple of weeks, but they're close enough to wait for each other at the school entrance.

At least that's what Jimin said with a giggle the other day.

The bell rings and Yoongi decides to head inside. He can't afford to be late to class when he has the best grades in his class.

He sprints to the lockers, shoves his unnecessary books inside, and only takes his geometry notebook.

It isn't that bad, he made it past the lockers. The chances of seeing Sejung are now low.

"Hey, fuck face." A voice calls calmly behind him.

Yoongi gritted his teeth, his eyes shut, before turning to face the all too familiar group.

Well, the chances are low, never zero.

"Sejung." He calls back.

The said boy giggles, moving over with his foreign minions.

"What up? !" One of them asks in English.

"Fine." Yoongi mumbles, knowing the consequences of not answering.

"So, long time no see. How long has it been? Three weeks?" Sejung laughs, throwing his arm over the younger's shoulder. "Wanna have some fun?" He asks with innocent eyes looking at Yoongi.

"I have to go to class."

Sejung scoffs at Yoongi's words, his arm dropping back next to him. He pouts, faking a sad look before turning around and walking ahead with his two friends.

Yoongi knows this isn't where it ends. They won't let him go so easily.

He's right. Sejung stops suddenly and faces Yoongi for a split second. "What are you waiting for? Follow." Then he turns his back to Yoongi once again.

The brunette helplessly follows Sejung after looking around and hoping for a miracle to save him.

As Yoongi reaches the bottom of the stairs, ready to go up after Sejung, he hears a couple of chuckles when a bag is thrown at him, weighing him down.

He looks up at Sejung who was already a few steps ahead. He has a soft smile on his face as he signals for Yoongi to continue.

With another sigh, Yoongi throws Sejung's bag over his shoulder and heads upstairs to wherever Sejung wanted to take him.

"Are there any cameras here?"

After what feels like forever, they supposedly reach their destination.

The highest floor in the school.

This floor has various abandoned and unused classrooms. No one uses this floor, so there's mostly no light.

"No. They don't bother turning the cameras on as no one ever comes up here." One of Sejung's friends answer.

"Great. Let's go." He leads the way once again.

By now, Yoongi already knows his fate. If he doesn't come out of this dead, then Sejung suddenly showed interest in mercy.

Yoongi jumps as the door was slammed closed. Sejung's bag along with his own have been ripped off his shoulders and thrown in a corner of the dark classroom.