Four° Girlfriends or Boyfriends

Is it weird that even little kids learn about the Robolution? It's become an essential part to learn in every history class, even though the robolution only started in 2999.

Yoongi sighs as he entered the cafeteria. He looks around, clearly not looking for that park Jimin. When he doesn't find him, he goes to his usual table, all the way in the corner. Maybe Jimin is in the bathroom. It's not like Yoongi is looking for him anyways so it doesn't matter.

He takes a sip from the water bottle he had, letting the cold liquid do its magic. Something about water really makes Yoongi happy. Isn't it cool how a clear substance in liquid form that can be drunk cold or warm tastes so good? It's just magical how you get full without gaining weight.

"You look very interested in that water bottle."

Yoongi looks up at the voice speaking, completely unaware of the fact that he was indeed staring admiringly at a half-empty water bottle.

He fights the urge to roll his eyes as Jimin giggles. "Sorry. You should've seen how you were looking at that bottle. If it weren't a bottle I'd say it's your girlfriend."

"Very funny." Yoongi can't anymore. He rolls his eyes, earning another laugh from the younger as he places down his beloved girlfriend-- water bottle.

"I hope you don't mind us sitting here." Jimin has a sheepish smile as he sits down with his tray.

Yoongi's head snaps up, not relatively fast, only now noticing the company Jimin brought.

"Hi," Dahyun speaks, clearly uninterested in the whole greeting thing.

Yoongi never spoke to any other student, believe it or not. They always thought he was an outcast. Or, maybe that's what Yoongi thought they think.

He attempts a smile, not wanting to seem rude, but Dahyun doesn't smile back and instead, focuses on her food.

Yoongi looks at Jimin who is just smiling at Dahyun. He picks up his chopstick and shoves a piece of tofo along with some rice in his mouth. "Mm, this is good."

Dahyun hums in agreement as she chews her own food.

Yoongi looks down at their trays, subconsciously licking his lips.

"It isn't that expensive for some tofu rice and soup," Jimin speaks his mind.

Yoongi frowns. "Food isn't free?" He exclaims and Jimin laughs.

Dahyun looks up for a second. "You haven't eaten here before? Aren't you one of the oldest students in this school?"

Jimin cocks an eyebrow. "Oh yeah. Where's your food? You... Can't afford it?" Jimin whispers the last part.

"What? Oh, no, no." Yoongi honestly doesn't have someone who cares for him; it's very new to him. "It's that I eat breakfast before heading to school. And mom packs me a shit ton of food." He shrugs, looking away from the delicious-looking full trays.

Jimin makes an "Ahh" sound in understanding, stuffing more food in his mouth.

"But I've never once seen you eat." Dahyun notes.

Jimin snaps his head towards Yoongi, waiting patiently for his answer.

Yoongi rolls his eyes, having heard this sentence plenty of times from plenty of different people. "You never even look at me. No one does. Don't you judge me without even once talking to me. If it weren't for Jimin, would you have even shown interest in talking to me?" Yoongi isn't waiting for an answer. His voice is soft and his tone is slow and calm.

They sit in silence for a few seconds, Dahyun seeming a little hurt and annoyed.

Yoongi doesn't fail to notice the concerned looks Jimin gave Dahyun.

So Jimin is that type of guy? Who prefers girl friends over guy friends.

Noted.

"I'll go buy something." Yoongi says in a murmur, receiving nods from the two friends.

Befriending Jimin will be a lot harder with Dahyun being around him all the time.