Thirty four° Save me

Yoongi swallows, instantly regretting when his throat burns again.

He coughs to shake off the stinging feeling, recalling what happened earlier.

He shouted at Dahyun. He kept shouting until teachers had to pull them apart. Back then, he didn't even realize he was crying until Dahyun shamelessly wiped away a tear with a smirk on her face.

Yoongi wished he could've just punched her. She made his blood boil. Especially when she giggled as he yelled the slurred words: "Jimin is gone because of you!"

Though, Dahyun doesn't really know what he means by gone. She wanted Jimin, but she had to get rid of Yoongi first.

Did she really think they might execute him?

No.

She still doesn't know that.

Yoongi is slowly rubbing his throat, patiently waiting for Sejung in the said place.

He knows it's no use since Sejung will probably make other places sore not only his throat, that is if he magically doesn't kill him.

Yoongi doesn't know how much longer to wait. It's already the seventh period and Sejung doesn't show up, meaning, the break has been done for a few hours now.

But he knows if he moves, Sejung will show no mercy.

A few sighs leave his mouth. Mentally preparing how to fight back, or maybe how to give in.

All in all, he hates it. He hates how much Sejung has control over him just because he's stronger.

Nothing is fair in this world. Jimin was taken away from him when he didn't do anything to deserve it. The strong always control the weak when everyone in this world should be equal.

The school day ends before Yoongi knows it. He's still waiting, students and teachers passing by and giving him weird looks.

He anxiously fixes his eyes on the floor, clutching his backpack straps when a pair of legs enter his vision frame.

He gulps one, tears threatening to fall out of his eyes.

Is this it? Is Sejung finally ending him? Did he wait till the end of the day so he can kill him without anyone seeing him?

Nonetheless, Yoongi doesn't regret giving in and showing up here. If he didn't, Sejung would kill the innocent people labeled as his parents.

And Yoongi would never forgive himself if that happened.

He just wished he could've said goodbye to Jimin.

At the thought of the younger, a tear escapes Yoongi's eye and lands on the floor since his head is lowered down.

A hand reaches out and cups Yoongi's cheek. The said boy visibility tenses and chokes.

His tears are being wiped, only for more to stream out.

A second hand caresses his second cheek, now both wiping away Yoongi's ocean of tears.

Yoongi always hated it when Sejung would be touchy and manipulative with him.

But something feels oddly comforting.

The arms that were previously resting on his shoulders are now embracing him. Yoongi almost instantly wraps his arms around the figure too.

The strong scent of vanilla lingers as Yoongi sobs into the guy's shoulder.

This can't be right.

"Yoongi Hyung."

The brunette's knees give up once he hears the two words. He collapses on the floor with the vanilla-scented male dropping right next to him, his arms not leaving him a second.

Yoongi doesn't have to look up to know it's Jimin. He only sobs louder, dampening the younger's jacket who doesn't seem to care.

The blonde rests his chin on his hyung's shoulder, his fingers stroking Yoongi's hair.

A sigh escapes the younger's mouth, his heart aching at the sound of his friend crying his heart out.

There are no words heard between the two.

There is no reason for words when they don't need them.

"S-say something." Yoongi breathes out.

A confirmation that all of this is true is needed.

"I'm here." Jimin hugs him tighter in comforting matter.

The brunette hasn't looked at him yet, afraid to wake up from this dream if he does. Afraid to break the fragile, delicate moment.

"Let's get out of here-"

"N-no! I can't... Sejung..."

"Don't worry about him." Jimin confirms.

"But--"

"Don't you trust me?"

Yoongi answers by complying with Jimin. He stands up, taking a minute to finally look at the boy Infront of him.

This definitely isn't a dream