Fourty eight° Emotional ending

Yoongi and Jimin are all geared up for their high school graduation day.

The excitement is contagious as they can't wait for the bittersweet end to their high school journey. The school has planned a whole day of festivities and fun activities to bid farewell to their beloved seniors.

As they enter the school gates, they are greeted by colorful banners and decorations that brought smiles to their faces. The hallways are buzzing with chatter and laughter, creating an atmosphere of joy and nostalgia.

The first activity on the agenda is a special assembly where the principal delivers a heartfelt speech, reminiscing about the achievements and milestones of the graduating class. Yoongi and Jimin exchange proud glances, realizing how far they have come. Even if they heard a very similar message yesterday from their teacher, this still feels necessary.

After the assembly, the school organizes a carnival-style event in the courtyard. There are game booths, food stalls, and even a photo booth where friends could capture their final high school memories together. Yoongi and Jimin dart from one attraction to another, embracing the last chance to let loose before adulthood beckoned.

The highlight of the day is the senior yearbook signing. It was a tradition where students exchange heartfelt messages and well wishes with their classmates. Yoongi and Jimin eagerly flip through the pages, reflecting on the incredible times they spent with their friends. The book will serve as a token of their precious memories.

As the day draws to a close, everyone gathers in the school auditorium for the final event of the day, the senior farewell ceremony. Tears wells up in their eyes as they watch a montage of their most cherished moments together. Memories of laughter, late-night study sessions, and countless adventures flood their minds. It is a beautiful testament to the love and friendships they built over the years.

Finally, it is time to say goodbye. Yoongi and Jimin hug their friends tightly (which weren't many), promising to stay in touch and never forget the memories they shared. Though sadness lingers in the air, there is also a sense of excitement for the new adventures that awaits them.

The planned day has ended, but the students plans haven't. They decide to take more pictures and have a dish party before parting ways.

"I'll be right back." Jimin excuses before heading to the bathroom. Yoongi watches him with a smile as the younger hops to find a way to the bathroom.

Waiting for Jimin, a hand touches Yoongi's shoulder. He looks up and spots a pretty girl who is somewhat familiar.

"You didn't call me," The pout on her face can't be missed.

"Ah, Chaewon." Yoongi remembers, an apologetic smile on his face.

"At least you remember my name. Didn't think you would." She mumbles with a smirk, dropping herself to sit next to him on the bleachers.

Yoongi playfully rolls his eyes at the halfhearted insult.

"I hope I don't seem creepy, but I've been watching you and Jimin waiting for him to leave so I can talk to you." Chaewon confesses.

"Yeah, not at all creepy. I don't get your fear of Jimin."

"I'm not necessarily scared of him, but I don't think we'll get along. He seems cool though." She elaborates.

The loud laughs and screams of joy blending in the background leave a nostalgic feeling in the air as the duo watch students running away from their friends who are successfully hitting them with hands full of flour.

Yoongi almost feels happy.

"You seem like a very nice person." Chaewon starts.

Yoongi looks at her almost surprised. No one has told him that. Everyone always thought he was mean and a bitch, but no one ever cared enough to come talk to him and discover the truth.