Fourty one° Little plot twist

"Didn't you hear? She got suspended and it won't be easy for her to get into another school."

Yoongi hears all kinds of gossip about Dahyun as he walks next to a smiling Jimin to their table.

"Holy shit. I'm first again."

"I told you."

To Yoongi's surprise, Jimin turns out to be more secretive and mysterious than he seems.

"Is your plan done? Like, that's it?" Yoongi asks as they sit down at their usual lunch table.

Jimin nods. "We got rid of her. The plan ends here. We got one less problem without her."

Yoongi chooses to ignore the 'one less problem' part. "Uhm, I thought we were gonna... Uhm, you know..." His head leans to the side as he mimics throat slitting.

Jimin chuckles, clutching his stomach. "Oh my god, you thought I'd actually kill her?" Yoongi embarrassedly nods.

"Oh wow, so you think I killed Sejung and his friends too?"

Now hold up, what?

Yoongi frowns, this defense catches him by surprise. "I can't understand you anymore." He mumbles. "What did you do?"

"I suppose you deserve to know. Well, wasn't it obvious that those guys took drugs? I mean, at one point, I was convinced Sejung overdosed. He didn't pass out so I assumed they are used to shit like this." Jimin stabs his chopsticks in his fruit, making Yoongi flinch, and puts it in his mouth before chewing.

"Long story short, they're in rehab."

Yoongi's jaw drops, and Jimin laughs at his expression. Somehow, this was better than killing them.

All the misery and fear they brought to Yoongi, they had to pay back one way or another.

"Confused? Well, I just told their parents. I took a video of them inhaling that shit and I sent it to their parents. Signed, an anonymous angel." Jimin giggles. "Yeah so their parents basically picked them up in the middle of the school day and now they're paying the price of doing cocaine and you got your revenge too, Mr. Vengeance."

Yoongi simply can't thank Jimin enough. If he didn't escape Injeong's place and sent the video to Sejung's parents in time, Yoongi would've been dead since that day.

Sejung was dead serious about ending Yoongi.

And Yoongi hopes Sejung lives in rehab knowing that he was the cause for him to be there.

"You're a whole different story, Jimin." Yoongi mumbles, sinking lower in his chair.

Jimin looks flattered. "I wasn't playing when I said I would kill for you. But they don't deserve my time and effort put into their deaths. I suppose this is more than enough."

Yoongi chuckles. He finally laughs as he would normally without fearing Sejung seeing him and wishing to wipe the smile off his face.

"Haha, funny, yeah. But I'm pretty sure you can't kill an insect."

Jimin flashes his eye smile, before digging into his food.

Funny how Yoongi thinks that.

-

The pair lay comfortably on Jimin's bed, snacks all around them (mostly Jimin eating), and Netflix turned on the most boring movie they could name.

"Oh, by the way, did you see the news about you?" Yoongi asks.

"Spill the tea, man."

"I'm pretty sure they're looking for you. I guess it's good that I did come here to live with you. Do you think they know what school you go to?" Yoongi is paranoid, to say the least. He knows Jimin isn't like the others, but how can he explain this to the policemen- to the world?

"If they did, I wouldn't be here, would I?" Jimin smiles comfortingly, making Yoongi relax.

"You're right."

Even though the conversation ends there, Yoongi's thoughts don't.

He can't help but this about what will happen in the future.

If they find Jimin, what will happen to him? What will Yoongi do? How will it end?

If they don't find Jimin, what will happen? Will they continue hiding at Jimin's small house? What if they see Jimin walking around in the streets? How will it end?

It's too much and Yoongi can't take it. All he ever wanted was someone to trust, and someone to stay with him forever.

A best friend he can love and cherish.

They don't see what he sees in Jimin. They can't take him away,

He won't let them.