Twenty four° Unfamiliar

Jimin has been in denial about the possibility of him being a robot for the longest time. He was certain there was something wrong.

It's a mess. Jimin never really sat and just thought about the situation seriously.

He always just thought something was wrong. He knows he's a human, he can feel it.

But unfortunately, everything around him is telling him he's wrong.

Sometimes, he even tries convincing himself he's a normal boy. He badly wants it to be true. He thinks about how different his life will be if he's a human.

What different decisions will he make?

Nonetheless, Jimin knows by the time he'll make peace with the fact that he undoubtedly isn't a human, he'll try to make the best out of it.

Maybe it's already the best for him. Maybe much more things would've gone wrong if he was a human.

Jimin can't feel anything right now; no emotion, no sense of his body, no awareness of where he is, and no thoughts.

Actually, there are some thoughts.

Thoughts of his past that was never really clear to him.

He never had a specific past.

All he genuinely remembers is his parents dying, him being bullied in his old school, and having a dog.

Things that are very shallow.

Any other detailed information, he does not remember- he never did.

This was always weird to Jimin. It solely made him believe in being a robot more.

As he feels nothing at the moment, thousands of thoughts and possibilities are scampering through his brain.

At some point, he can feel a faded feeling of rustling around him. He can correspondingly feel something pulsing. It is neither his heart nor his veins, it is something contemporary.

A feeling he never felt before.

Something completely new, entirely extraordinary.

The only way he can describe it is artificial.

Unnatural.

Almost as if something is getting injected into his body.

Just almost, not quite.

_______________
Short chapters ahead!!!