HighSchool=HellHole

.
~ I want you all to myself, I want you to be so embedded in my body it's like ink on a page. Till we're so connected one wouldn't be able to breath without the other. You're the messages from the brain telling my heart to beat, the whole reason the sun sets. I'm the rising moon, don't worry as you fall from the sky into abyss. Because I'll always be there to take your place so don't let a worry rest in your head. Like I've said before my love, it's all a connection. One that's impossible to break.~
.

Y/n's Pov:

I stare at the ceiling, a morning routine that has been part of my life for as long as I can remember. Something so simple came so natural to me, like how blinking is natural. So is my little morning routine.

If I think hard enough I'm almost back into my apartment. The ceiling both here and there as a crisp white. The only thing telling me I'm not there is the warm silk blankets draped over me, not to mention the bed I sink into like a rock.

Some girls have skin care routines in the morning and others maybe start a jog, someone starts their day off with a good breakfast. What do I do? Stare at the ceiling and recall what the hell my life is.

Life's shit.

No it's not. You should be grateful y/n. This is the best you've lived all your life as it had top notch conditions. Your living like a queen with a bed this soft and big!

Yeah but it's not like the bar was set very high. It's more like the bar was just dropped on the floor cause no one bothered to raise it.  I'd thank you dad, your the one who dug the hole and just buried the bar so it's impossibly lower.

Positives y/n, think of the positives. Okay, okay.

Tomorrow, was ughm, something...

I turn over on the side of my bed as blush, pulling the covers up my chin as I blink into the oblivion.

The spot where his lips touch still tingles as I can recall the sensation as if it were seconds ago. It's so fresh in my mind I can still smell his scent from how close he was. Vanilla.

As soon as we got back I nocked the hell out. Not bothering to let Apollo or Artemis know,
I figured Eros would tell them. But in my sleep deprived state I frankly didn't care. I ended up sleeping the rest of the afternoon and the whole night. Now I lie awake with a thousand displeasing thoughts floating in my mind.

Why can't you learn, ya know, develop? Like a normal person you should learn from your mistakes.

But letting him give me a peck on the forhead e wasn't a mistake.

That's not the mistake idiot. The mistake was letting him get close to you! To let any of these people get close to you! Your a waste of flesh with baggage heavier then an elephant. If they knew what you were really like they'd leave in an instant.

Whatever. It's not like I'll let any of them know the horrid story book of my life. Just like I've thought before, I'll only let them see what I want them to see. And that's the happier side of   me, the side everyone could love...

I think maybe he wouldn't mind hearing a thing or two, when we get closer maybe I can seriously talk with him. Eros would listen to me.

What you idiot, you think he likes you because of one simple kiss that meant nothing to him? Remember who else kissed you?

I toss over again bed again, now lying on the posits side. I bite my bottom lip as I didn't want to make a sound. Not alerting anyone was my priory, not making sure I was okay or if I would be okay. No, I was hoping someone wouldn't come in and see me in dismay.

Yeah, that's right. Go spiral like the moron you are y/n.

I shut my eyes tight, though it only acts as a portal as I find myself remembering the rank cafeteria that belonged to my high school.

"Y/n, you trust me right?" His voice felt like velvet on my ears as I took in every word like it was sacred, like he was telling a prophecy.

"Yeah, I trust you." My voice dripped with the desperation of a staving animal. Our eyes locked into place as nothing could stray me from the moment. The cafeteria was loud with annoying kids and my shoes stuck to the floor but none of it mattered.

I should have guessed from the way his lips kept twitching.

Ignorance. It's not as blissful as some claim.

He leans in, it all felt so natural, so right and I couldn't be any more grateful for that moment. I leaned in with him as one thought squealed in my mind with joy. 'First kiss!'

It was a big fat lie, it wasn't my first kiss but I choose to ignore the previous one considering it was not of my own will. Whatever, it didn't matter. The moment would be perfect, I was with the perfect boyfriend who loved me for all my faults. And we were going to share our first kiss, so of course I forced that thought deep down and let the girly ones scream.

Right before our lips would touch, I swear I could feel the warmth radiating off of his.

Till I felt warm no longer as a bucket full of ice water was dumped on my head.

Hair slicked to my face and shoulders as I heard ringing for a moment.

Laughter spilled from all of those around me. The boy who was supposed to always be on my side stood besides the 'popular' kids as they pointed and held up phones. Erupting booming laughter brought the attention of others and soon a crowd stood around me.

Humiliating.

It's one word that sums it up yet isn't right enough as it feels like it never will be.

I didn't cry, scream, run or even walk away. Well eventually I did walk away, but that was after I stood there for a good minute and stared at the boy. The one who should have protected me. Who I thought would protect me.

The girl with curly blond hair squealed like a pig as she laughed. "God! She really thought she was special. Was geek girl exicited to get her fist kiss?"

Where was it? Where was the fight in me when I was faced with a challenge? It was gone, as if it didn't exist as it fled me like air would an open balloon. Pathetic. You proved his point that time...

I force myself to breath. Again. It was another habit at this point. Grow up y/n! Suck it up! It's in the past! Just don't get attached to Eros, not to say he's the same. But better safe then sorry.

Yeah, okay. Stop panicking.

I sit up in my bed, it doesn't creak or even make a sound for that matter. Sunlight spills in through the windows and coats the floor as it basks in the morning warmth.

Okay, I'm grateful. I have a bed, food, water, and a fucking roof over my head! That good, good.

I sigh in relief as I smile to myself.

Todays going to be a good day. I know it.

My door slams open and hits the wall with a loud thud that echos off the walls. I jolt out of my bed as I throw the blanket off of me.

I look to the entrance to see a panicked Eros who houses a pale face.

(A/n: sorry for the short chapter! Next one will be longer. Life is being life. And life sucks. Hopes you enjoyed the chapter and this little bit of backstory ;). Y/n had a fucked up life and I love being able to control it. Remember as always, don't be a silent reader! Have a lovely day/night!)