Overwhelmed

.
~I'm so sorry you had to go through that, I'm sorry you had to go through such horrors. Your eyes should not have grazed the scenery and your ears should not have heard those sounds. It shouldn't have happened. Not to you, nor to anyone that can take in how awful it truly was. It wasn't your fault, don't blame yourself. As these terrors haunt you know that I'll always be in your corner. No matter how dark the room becomes I'll always be there waiting for you. Don't ever think other wise.~
.

Nobody's Pov:

Y/n walked through the halls, a cloud of slight irritation forming around her head. How could she be calm when a circus was following after her?

"Y/n, I believe it's my turn to have you for a day don't you think?" Hermes had to shout over the other voice to be heard.

"Have me for a day? You make me sound like some baton to be passed around." He chuckled at this, tossing his arm around her shoulder with a piercing blue gaze.

A bead of sweat formed with ease on her brow from all the clashing body heat. With the increase in temperature the banging against her skull wasn't being helped whatsoever.

Aphrodite rose her voice, though it wasn't necessary as she was already screaming into the girls ear. "Come now y/n! You know I'd show you a better time then that-...creature."

So many voice talked into her ears as all there words bounced off the empty walls. Too many voices.

The small band of people included both old and new faces. And to put it frank they couldn't take the hint she wasn't having any of it.

How could they? Normally mortals would worship them, give them offerings and feel blessed to be in there presence. Only those who knew y/n knew that this didn't hold true for the out of sorts mortal.

"Could you guys lay off for a moment? I'm kinda tired.." The girl felt small small beside the towering gods. Though she tried to dismiss the feeling with a raise of her chin. Her eyes darted around, looking for a certain someone. She was unsuccessful in the search.

Those who haven't familiarized themselves with her personality were taken aback. Thoughts coursing through their minds in confusion as they still followed her relentlessly.

'Must be defected.' Thought Dionysus.

Aphrodite hummed with her green eyes glistening, 'weird. Maybe she hasn't got a good look at me yet.'

The newer gods to y/n like Athena, Demeter, Poseidon, and Hades seemed to be busy as they left the room swiftly without a word. Zeus left the room as well with a pace. Likely off to-do something he shouldn't be doing.

All of the other gods she met previously followed close on her tail along with Aphrodite and Dionysus.

As for Ares, the one y/n was looking for, he seems to also be gone. This only works to deepen the frown set on her lips.

Y/n footsteps are quickened as her brows furrow. "Don't you guys got some god shit to do?"

Eros smile at the girl, the look charming and would catch her attention if it weren't for an overly clouded mind. "I've set all my thing aside for today. It's just me and you Angel."

The nickname made her ears perk slightly. "That's sweet of you Eros. But I seriously need a breather. I've been surrounded since day one, I'm sure you'd understand."