Assistant

.
~Darling the doctor said you're crazy, offered to give you therapy and lock you up. I don't think you're crazy, rather a mind on your own. They don't need to understand you because I do. You may be crazy but I'll go insane if we're apart. My mind will turn numb and all feeling will be lost without you in my arms. So I let the doctor know, you'll be perfectly fine staying at home.~
.

Apollo's Pov:

I watch as she's reluctant, biting her lip in hesitation.

"Ughm...Sure?"

I smile softly. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I apologize, I tend to say things on inpulse at time." No, I always think before speaking. It is because of you that I tend to loose my thoughts.

I really should stop thinking such cheesy things. It only makes my want for her grow stronger. I need to grasp that she is not mine, in no way of my possession.

And that's fine.

Even if it makes me feel like shattering.

"Yeah, I'm sure. It'll make training more fun if anything." She laughed, the sound like a thousand symphonies.

My smile grows wider, happy that she'll indulge in my wishes.

She grabs a weapon I couldn't name, holding it close to her chest as she walks to the door with me close at her heels.

I observe her all the while. "How are you liking your stay at Olympus so far?"

She thinks for a moment. "It's definitely been interesting, to say the least."

"As long as you're enjoying yourself." This is all I wish for. She doesn't need to be by my side. As long as she's happy, I should be too.

She hums, a small smile growing in her face.

I take a deep breath, "Y/n, I've been wanting to say this for a bit but I'm sorry for bringing you here so abruptly."

She never ceases her pacing down the hall, I walk beside her with an equal stride. I watch as her face contorts slowly, realization, then her eyebrows furrow, all until she relaxes her face swiftly.

"Yeah that was a bit, odd. Ya know? But I can't hold a grudge against you forever. I mean, what's done is done."

I breath out a sigh of relief. "Really? Your not mad?" I feared that she'd pull away from me because I upseted her by leaving so soon.

The reality of it only hit me presently and I regret not knowing sooner. The thought of upsetting her or being the cause of her pain would tear me in two.

"I was at first to be honest." I swallowed thickly. "Thought those two will be fine without me." Theres something reminiscent in her grin that I love. The way she's happy as she's lost in thought makes her smile infectious.

"Well I'm glad."

Her lips part as she says quietly, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Always."

Curiosity laced her words; "Well, not to push it or anything. But why did you get me out of there so quickly?"

"Can I be honest with you?"

She raised a brow and mimicked me, "always."

I begin to fidget with my hands. The words spill from my mouth before thoughts could comprehend them. "I couldn't bear another moment without you here. I was so paranoid thinking about if you were hurt or perhaps incontent wherever you were. It felt so much more dull in a sense. Like the flowers weren't as vibrant and the sky was less blue.