Chapter 21

The next morning, I was healed and my muscles weren't torn anymore. Whatever that thing was, it healed me completely.

A nurse came in and checked everything.

"You healed that quickly?" She asks, taken aback.

"I guess so," I replied, also taken aback.

She ran some more tests on me, then told me I was free to go. She also said I should watch everything just in case and then she left the room so I could get changed back in my ninja attire. I wanted to see Mariko first, then I wanted to visit Naomi and Kakashi after that.

I walked out of the room and looked in each room until I found her.

I looked at her, seeing she had an oxygen mask on her face and she was sleeping. There was a heart monitor on her too. I hope she can get through this.

Now, I just needed to find Kakashi.

I found his room. He was reading a book and he looked up when he heard me walk in his room. He looked surprised to see that I was out already.

"Hana?"

"I healed fast apparently," I said, walking in his room. "They said I was free to go, but I wanted to see you and Naomi before I leave,"

He put the book that he was reading down.

"I won't be out for another week. They said I had a muscle strain, because those ninjas who attacked after you went after Mariko, made me overuse my strength," He said.

"You should be careful then, Kakashi. Our team needs you, you know," I chuckle.

I leaned over to give him a hug.

"I'm just glad you're not hurt too bad,"

I hugged him for a while without realizing it. I blushed when I did realize at the last minute and pulled away, clearing my throat.

"I should probably uh, check on Naomi now. I'll see you around!" I said and rushed out of his room.

I gave him one last look before walking away from his room, seeing his face was turning a light pink color.

I searched almost all of the rooms, trying to find Naomi. I eventually found her and I was going to walk in, but I didn't because she was lying down with wrappings around her eyes and some guys from the Hyuga Clan were sitting around her. She had some sort of green marking on her forehead.

I decided to leave them alone.

Walking out of the hospital was the best feeling ever. The fresh air of the Leaf Village was refreshing.

I saw Obito already walking over here, so I caught up with him.

"You're out already?" he asks.

"Yeah, I guess I healed pretty fast," I replied. "Now how about that ramen we agreed on yesterday?"

He laughed, seeing how my mouth was starting to water at the sound of Ichiraku.

"Okay then, let's go," He said and led the way to Ichiraku.

We got there and took a seat on the stools. Ayame saw me and grinned.

"It's nice to see you again, Hana!" She said before going to the back.

Teuchi poked his head out.

"Hana? She's back?" He asks.

"I am back," I said.

He had a huge smile on his face.

"Well, today it's on the house because I heard from some others that you went through a lot," Teuchi said and took Obito's order.