Sequel teaser

The sound of thunder roared in the sky and a bolt of lightning struck down, startling the woman trying to find shelter. 

"Damnit, can this get any worse?" The crimson-haired woman hissed.

The wind was howling, causing the downpour to soak her completely.

She needed to find shelter and fast. There was no way she could complete her mission in this condition.

"You're left out in the open," A deep voice spoke. "Someone could easily attack you,"

She jumped and looked around, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from. She looked up at the tree in front of her, seeing a tall silhouette. 

"W-Who the hell are you?!" She demands.

The voice didn't reply and the silhouette was gone.

'What the hell?' She thought. 

Maybe she was just seeing things.

"You really shouldn't let your guard down. If I were an enemy, you would be dead by now," 

Her jade-green orbs widened. The voice was right behind her and she could feel the heat of someone else's body.

Alarmed, she turned around and quickly pulled a kunai out, ready for an attack.

She got a better look at him. He wore a dark-colored mask with only one eyehole visible and a black cloak to protect himself from the rain. 

Suddenly, her eyes landed on a bracelet around his wrist. 

'Impossible!' She thought. 'This has to be a coincidence.'

She couldn't take her eyes off that bracelet. It had a black band, sky blue beads, and a metal plate with a symbol on it. 

She looked up at the man, her heart pounding.

There was only one person she knew with that bracelet. This was either just a coincidence, or someone was playing a sick joke on her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't worry, I won't just leave it at that. I'm not that evil lol. The sequel is up and I'm quite excited to get back into this story. Also, this was me trying out third person point of view because I might use it in a different story. If you're curious about my progress on any stories, just check my profile since I post progress on there. 

~Mint