Chapter 30

I woke up, almost forgetting how I got here from the playground last night. I remembered Kuroshi carried home after I broke down. I was grateful for him. I got up carefully so I wouldn't disturb Mizuki who was curled up next to me. I looked over, seeing that Kuroshi even put my shoes back in my closet.

He's a nice guy. 

I brushed my hair and then tied it up again. I went to the bathroom to wash up and when I came out, Kushina was cooking breakfast already.

"Minato, get up! Hana's ready!" 

Minato didn't come out of their room and I poured some cat food in Mizuki's food dish. 

Kushina called Minato again for the fourth time and suddenly, her hair split up into nine sections. She walked over to their bedroom, muttering something about him being a "lazy ass." 

"Oh boy..." I sweat dropped, hearing her yelling.

She came out looking normal and petted Mizuki, who looked worried as well. Minato then came out of the room, with a nervous smile.

"Good morning Hana," He said. "Sorry that I didn't get up in time,"

Kushina looked at him and then turned back to the stovetop.

He sat down at the table with me. 

"So, are you ready for me to teach you that new jutsu?" 

"Yes, I can't wait!" I beamed.

Minato smiled at how enthusiastic I was.

"After I teach you, Master Jiraiya is going to be here shortly to train you," MInato said and Kushina set down a plate of scrambled eggs and hashbrowns for us. My mouth watered just looking at it.

"What jutsu are you going to teach her?" Kushina asked, now sitting with us.

Minato just gave her a knowing smile and she smiled as if she got it. Now I'm just confused.

After finishing breakfast, I grabbed Minato and I's plates and put them in the sink. I went to change into my ninja attire and then came back out, seeing that Minato was putting his shoes on at the door. 

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yes," I said while slipping my boots on.

"Make sure you don't come home too late for dinner!" Kushina called after us. 

I was practically sprinting to the training ground because of how eager I was. We suddenly walked by the Uchiha compound and my cheeks started to flush when I remembered Obito's question. Minato noticed my flushed cheeks and smirked.

"So, got anyone special you're going to the festival with?" He asked, with a smirk.

"Um...no, I'm still thinking," I answered quickly.

"Obito?" He asks, amused at how I was reacting.

"What? No! I mean I'm still...Kakashi..." I couldn't form a proper sentence and I hid my face.

Minato laughed.

"I'm just teasing, Hana, don't get so worked up,"

"Don't do that, Uncle!" I exclaimed, trying to get my blushing self under control. He continued laughing at my reaction. 

Finally, we were at the training ground. I realized it was the same one we went to for the bell test.

"Recognize this place?" Minato asks.

"Isn't this where we did the bell test?" I ask.

"Yes," He said. "Today I'll be teaching you a jutsu that I created by myself,"