Chapter 54

Obito and I returned back to the village. Minato and Kushina were already at the gate and they both looked horrified at my condition.

"Is she going to be okay?!" Kushina exclaimed.

I looked over at her weakly. "Yeah, I just need my wounds patched up and a giant nap,"

Minato took me from Obito so he could get me to the hospital quicker.

"Hana, why did you do this?" Minato asked.

"I had to," I replied. "Our fight was inevitible from the start and I found out the truth about my parents. I know it was rash and dangerous, but this was the only way I could find out why they got killed,"

"So Nozomi won't be a problem anymore?" He asked.

"Yeah..."

I know this is crazy, but I wish she could've came back with us. Nozomi and I could've started over and talked everything out. I looked down at my hand that I entwined with hers and sighed sadly.

"So how did you find out anyway?" I ask.

"Kakashi," Minato replied. "Kushina and I were supposed to talk to you about something important and we saw him fighting one of the genin from the Chunin Exams and I stepped in. I let Obito handle it after Kakashi told me that he was already headed in your direction,"

So even when I messed up, Kakashi and Obito still care about me. I didn't deserve them even as friends.

"Does anyone else know?"

"No," Minato replied. "I don't think it would've been a good idea if I had told anyone else,"

We made it to the hospital literally in a flash. He really does live up to the name The Yellow Flash. He got us here in less than five minutes and I saw that Tsunade was there. She widened her eyes at my condition.

"What happened?" She asked, quickly taking us to one of the rooms.

"We had a mission," Minato told her. "She got in a fight with a rogue ninja who was a lot of trouble,"

I was placed onto the bed and Minato walked out to let Tsunade have space. 

"So what really happened?" Tsunade asked.

"...uh...what?" I ask.

"I can tell he was lying. What did you do?" She started gathering some stuff to clean up the wounds.

"I took on another mission by myself," I replied and she sighed.

"You need to stop doing that. How can you work towards being Hokage when you continue to get really hurt?" Tsunade lectured while cleaning my wounds up. I had to ignore the stinging sensation.

"I think this is going to be the last time I do that," I replied.

Her hands started to glow green and she held them over the stomach. 

It took a while for her to heal it and she healed my burns as well to keep them from scarring.

Tsunade finished and she took my hoodie off so I was wearing my tank top and shorts. 

"How long will I be stuck in here for?" I ask.

"Until that wound heals on the inside and when your body recovers from the strain of overusing your chakra, so about five weeks,"

I groaned. "But that's so far away!" 

"Don't complain. You put yourself in here by making a bad decision." She retorted.

I didn't want to argue and she left the room. Kushina walked in with Minato and Jiraiya.

"I heard what happened," Jiraiya said. "How are you feeling?"