Chapter 25

I backed away from Rin and she continued to corner me.

"Rin, what the hell are you doing?" I demanded.

She said nothing, still holding her devilish smirk.

"Okay Rin," I chuckled nervously. "Jokes over now. Stop it,"

She snickered, not saying anything to me. 

She suddenly lunged at me with her kunai and I blocked it, ignoring the pain from the tip of kunai slicing into my arm. I grabbed my kunai as she continued to strike me with her kunai. I was able to block her attempts by using my kunai.

She eventually grew frustrated, throwing the kunai onto the ground. She ran at me, leaping into the air and aimed a kick, that was a little similar to Guy's Leaf Hurricane. I didn't know what to do. I didn't like Rin, but I can't just attack my own teammate. I had no choice but to let her land hits on me.

I grunted in pain and she aimed punches at me. I blocked those too and her strength was surprising. She actually managed to hurt my wrist, again.

Once I had the opportunity, I tackled her to the ground. Rin grunted with surprise and I grabbed both of her wrists, pinning her to the ground so she couldn't move at all. 

"Rin, knock it off. I don't want to fight you," I said.

She continued to squirm in my hold and I was starting to struggle with holding her down. I really needed Guy's strength right now. I didn't know what to do anymore. Obito and Kakashi are missing, Rin's attacking me for no apparent reason, and I'm not as strong after Rentaro defeated me. 

I was torn, not knowing whether I should inflict harm on Rin or not.

Rin pushed me off, causing me to fall back and she started to walk towards me. 

Suddenly, she started to flinch and hissed in pain.

"S-Stop!" She shouted and threw herself to the ground. 

"Rin?"

I just want to know what the hell is going on right now. 

"H-Hana!" 

I looked over at her and she almost seemed like she was trying to fight something off.

"I don't have control over my body...help!"

That would explain why she started to attack me.

However, I didn't know what I could do without inflicting harm on her. It's not like she's a clone, it's her actual body and something was keeping her from moving and thinking freely.

Rin stopped struggling and then her eyes changed into that dazed look again. She picked up the kunai that she threw to the ground earlier and started walking towards me. Yup, I'm screwed.

"Hey, you shouldn't be hurting women. Pretty shady if you ask me," A voice said suddenly. "Fool, ya fool!"

A boy who had blonde hair, tanned skin, and wore a green t-shirt with a white flak vest covering suddenly pushed Rin away and knocked her out temporarily. He turned around, seeing that I was vulnerable. I looked at him, realizing it was the boy with the sunglasses that I saw yesterday.

"You're the one with the bright red hair and the piercing green eyes! An interesting combination if you ask me," He rapped.

I looked at him confused for two reasons.

First off, why is he rapping and second, did he know me somehow?

"Look," I said. "I'm grateful and all, but how exactly do you know me?"