Chapter 37

A week went by and that means my training with Jiraiya had ended. He walked me home since he wanted to talk to Minato about my progress and speaking of them, I knew that they were probably home now from that mission.

"Jiraiya?" I ask. 

"Hm?"

"Are you going to uphold that deal we had?" I smirk. "I need to read that book you're working on,"

"Yeah yeah," He snorted.

I opened the door and we both slipped our shoes off before entering the living room. Minato was already sitting at the table and Kushina was reading a book on the couch.

"Hana! You're back!" She said and put the book down.

Minato smiled. "How did the training go?"

"It went great! I learned my second chakra nature and I got better at the rasengan!" I answered, excitedly.

"Glad to hear it went well," Minato said. "You can go find your friends and hang out for a little bit with them,"

"Okay!" I said. "See you around, Perverted-Sensei!"

Minato and Kushina both sweat-dropped and Jiraiya sighed.

"Bye Squirt." Jiraiya waved and I walked out of my house.

I didn't know where to go, but I walked by the Uchiha compound. Obito was now in my thoughts and I couldn't get his smile out of my head. 

However, I was still conflicted about his and Kakashi's question. Who was I supposed to go with? They're both my best friends, they both make me feel a certain way, and I've never felt this way towards any guy before.

"Hey Hana!" My thoughts were cut off, and I blushed. I just thought of him too.

"H-Hey Obito!" I said back, nervously. 

He came running over here to greet me and he panted when he caught up with me.

"Where were you all week? Minato-Sensei and Kushina both said you were out and I haven't seen you around the village either," He asked.

"I was training with Perverted-Sensei," I snickered at the name.

"Uh, who?" Obito asked, looking bewildered at the name.

"It's an inside joke. I trained with Jiraiya and I ended up learning what my second chakra nature is," I replied.

His jaw dropped. "You trained with Master Jiraiya? One of the three Sannin?!"

"Yup, he's one of Uncle Minato's friends," I said.

He was shocked and started asking me about how cool is he, how strong is he, and if Jiraiya would train him.

"Well, he's a pervert first off," I chuckled. "And I don't know. You'd have to talk to Uncle about it,"

"Oh, I see. What's your second chakra nature?"

"Lightning," I answer. "It's not that surprising though since I am from the Hidden Cloud Village, where lightning ninjutsu is their specialty,"

"Aw man, I only know fire style. I wish I knew what my other chakra nature is," Obito huffed.

"Hey guys, wait up!" Someone called and we both turned to see Asuma running in our direction, with a cigarette hanging from his mouth.

I wish he wouldn't smoke. What if it kills him one day?

"What's up?" I ask.

"The Hokage called us, I guess he wants us to go on a mission," Asuma said.