Chapter 65

Just thought I'd share this lovely photo with everyone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few months had passed, meaning Kushina was further along her pregnancy. We have an extra bedroom in the house and we've been turning it into a nursery. We were picking gender neutral colors since we didn't know the gender yet.

We picked out orange and teal.

Right now, I was peacefully sleeping for once. I didn't cry myself to sleep this time and I was actually having a good dream.

Kushina suddenly burst in my room, scaring me half to death and I immediately woke up.

"What's going on?" I ask sleepily.

"Hana, don't you know what day it is?" She asked, smiling.

I was way too sleepy to comprehend anything right now.

"Today we get to find out the gender of this baby!" She exclaimed.

Minato walked in my room and sighed. "I told her to wait till you woke up,"

I snapped out of my daze and grinned. This had me excited.

"She's up now," Kushina shrugged.

"When do we go find the gender out?" I asked, not minding that she woke me up now.

"Her appointment is at 12:00 pm, so we're going to eat breakfast now," Minato replied. "And as a celebration, I'll be making breakfast for you two,"

I actually never had Minato's cooking before and I was curious if he was a good cook or not.

Kushina walked out to go get showered and Minato left to cook us breakfast.

I quickly changed out of my pajamas and got my regular clothes on. It was just a blue cat shirt and black pants.

I went to the bathroom so I could brush my hair and wash up. From here, I could smell Minato's cooking and it smelled good so far.

"Food's ready!" Minato called.

Kushina and I both walked over, seeing he made homemade ramen with pork.

My mouth watered and Kushina's stomach growled loudly.

Her cheeks dusted pink and Minato just smirked at her. He set down our plates and then joined us at the table.

"I was actually craving ramen almost the entire pregnancy," Kushina said sheepishly.

"The baby must really love ramen then," I chuckle.

I immediately started wolfing my food down.

Surprisingly, Minato was a pretty good cook. I was glad to be living with two people who know how to cook.

"So, any guesses about the gender?" Kushina asked.

"I think it's going to be a girl," I said.

"I'm going to guess a boy," Minato added.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"Hmm," She looked thoughtful. "I have this feeling that it's a boy. It's kind of a mother's instinct,"

We looked at the time and saw it was 11:30. It was now time go to find out the gender.

The three of us were pretty excited and on the way over, Minato wanted to carry Kushina since she was waddling and she insisted on walking and said she isn't helpless.

She rubbed her belly with a smile and got to the hospital within ten minutes.

"Good afternoon Lord Hokage," A receptionist greeted with a blush on her face.