Asphyxiation

"This is Red Ember. She's our little... friend from now on."

"What am I doing here?"

"Do not speak unless spoken to."

"What. Am. I. Doing here?"

"Did I tell you to speak?"

"I'll shut up when you answer my question."

"You little fuck, I just said don't speak!"

"I'll show you who's not going to be able talk in a moment."

"Huh—?! Wa-wait a minute...! What are you doing?! Restrain her!!"

"Ten. Nine. Eight."

"Wh-what are you all doing?! I told you restrain her!!"

"Seven. Six. Five."

"Wa-wait!! Please!! I'm sorry!!"

"Four. Three. Two."

"I'll never do it again—!! Please!!  Have mercy!!"

"One."

"Stop!!!"

As the sun went down and hid behind the wall, more and more lights began to flicker off. As the day went on you had shuffled closer and closer, two houses at a time, every hour. You looked at your pocket watch.

"7:34," you whispered to yourself. The day dragged on until it was night, though the moon hadn't risen above the wall yet. You were a patient person as long as the results were worth waiting for, but you were growing annoyed. You knew if you moved now you would have a better chance at being spotted. Despite sitting there for hours, you hadn't come up with a strategy for how you're going to break in. You normally didn't, though. You would just wing it and hope nothing would go wrong. Of course, even if something did, you'd punch your way out of it. 

You sighed and relaxed against the back of the chimney. You would have to wait quite a few more hours until you could move. Might as well relax for a little, but your senses are high on alert in case anyone snuck up on you. You were a light sleeper. Even the slightest movement would make you jolt awake. You closed your eyes and slouched a bit. You've spent probably a full week without sleep and now would be a good time to utilize your spare time and get in a few hours. You were feeling sluggish anyways.

~
"Ne, Gunther-san. Captain Levi hasn't been here a whole lot. Where's he been?" Eren asked his squad mate. Squad Levi had taken a short break from training and were sitting in the Mess Hall enjoying some tea.

"Captain, the Commander, and Squad Leader have been trying to catch someone," he replied from across him.

"Who is it?" Eren asked, suddenly interested.

"No one knows their name or what they look like. From what Captain said they're apparently really skilled and dangerous," Petra cut in from his right.

"How could someone avoid them so easily? Those three are probably the most powerful and influential," Eren said, looking at the three of them.

"They're currently working with the Military Police as well. Apparently this dude has been avoiding them for years," Eld chimed in.

"Years? But that's impossible. There's only so many places to go in the walls."

"True, but there are many places to go outside the wall," Gunther added.

"Tch. I would've been able to capture that guy in less than ten minutes," Olou spoke up, his arms crossed.

"Captain Levi fought them and he was easily beaten, Olou. What makes you think you could do better?" Petra scolded. Olou immediately flinched.

"Whoever they are I hope they get what's coming to them," Eren muttered, tightening his grip on the cup.

~
Finally it was past midnight. You had woken up long ago to a starry night sky. Only a few lights were on, but they shut off soon after. You stood and began making your way towards the capitol of Wall Sina where the Castle stood. (Never read the manga, making my own stuff up. Edit: No one cares, dumbass.)

The castle, so to speak, was huge. It'd take a few hours for you to memorize all of the rooms and where they're located. It annoyed you, but what had to be done had to be done. There were two guards standing at the front entrance. You decided to screw that and went back around the perimeter, trying to find an open window. Up about 10 meters was a cracked open window. Just your luck. Your glove shot out its hook and into the side of the building. You climbed the building and opened the window wider, and jumped in silently. Noticing a dresser off to your side, you knew it was a servants bedroom. You quietly snuck past everything and to the door on the opposite side of the room. You opened the door and snapped your head left and right, seeing no one. You ran out of the room and down the hall. You had extra padding under your shoes so that your footsteps were reduced. 

You quickly dodged into a corner when an soldier came walking down the hall and past you. Once he left, you proceeded down the hall. You hid behind the corner where it turned and peeked out, seeing a dead end. Two soldiers were standing outside of a locked door. You placed your hand into your pouch and grabbed two knives and threw them at their feet. They immediately perked up and cocked their shotguns.

"Who's there?!" The one called out. You waited a moment before running out from the corner.

"It-it's Red!!" The other one exclaimed. They shot at you, but you dodged and jumped towards the one, and dug your foot into his stomach and did a backflip off of him, sending him tumbling to the wall. You turned around and kicked the gun out of the other's hand and grabbed his wrist, twisting it and flipping behind him, holding him in a chokehold. He backed you up against the wall, but your grip only tightened. His arms fell limp to his sides and you slowly released him, letting him slide down and fall onto the floor. You walked over to the other one who was still in a slight daze and wrapped your slender fingers around his throat. He tensed and placed his hand on yours, kicking his legs. You squeezed tighter, hearing the air being squeezed out of him. His eyes rolled to the back of his head and he slumped back against the wall, his arm becoming limp. You stood up and walked over to the door. It was a combination lock and a regular lock and key. Your lip raised in slight sneer and you just grabbed the lock. You pulled down on it, seeing the metal bend under from your strength. There was a snap before the lock had broke and you had access to all the files. You opened the door, and shelves upon shelves were papers. You smirked and began your search, not bothering to clean up your mess.

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}