Enlightenment

Your stats!!!

WOO Y'ALL BETTER PREPARE FOR THIS SEASON. A LOTTA TRIGGERING THINGS SO FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY READ CAUTIOUSLY AND CAREFULLY!!

I AM NOT GOING TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR REACTIONS... EVEN THOUGH I WROTE IT, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YA!!

That is not a Taylor Swift joke, I promise.

Edit: Lawd, shut the fuck up man

~
You were standing next to Hanji, watching the MP and Survey Corps take Annie's crystal cocoon away to the underground.

"Shame," you said. Hanji just subtly nodded. After the whole titan-fight, Eren was taken away to recover. The Military Police were also in charge of recovering all of the people who had died. Sudden exclaims of shock rang out through the air. Everyone was looking and pointing to the wall where Annie had tried to scale it. You looked up as well and saw a titan's face right there. A wave of shock washed over you. Titans? In the wall? How is that possible? The eye of the titan slowly moved down to look at all of you. Hanji ran past you to look closer at the wall. You saw the absolute horror and confusion on everyone's faces. You calmly walked next to Hanji to look at the titan.

"Ain't that just a son of a bitch..." You muttered. You suddenly felt a hand smash onto your shoulder and looked behind you to see Pastor Nick. He was breathing heavily and you guessed he ran here.

"Whatever you do..." He began, panting in the middle. "... you must keep that titan out of the sunlight!!"

"Huh?" You heard Hanji whisper. You growled lightly under your breath.

"Do as he says, Shitty Four Eyes. We can't get let that titan break through the wall again," you said, grabbing Nick's wrist. "You're coming with me." You dragged him towards the wall.

"Wa-wait Y/n!" Hanji exclaimed, grabbing your wrist. You snapped your arm out from her hand.

"Don't call me that," you growled, continuing to drag Nick to the wall. You began to scale it, holding Nick by the wrist so he was dangling. You passed by the titan's face and stopped to looked at it. Its eye moved to look at you. Your nose twitched in a snarl before you continued to scale the wall until the top of it. This wall wasn't as big as Wall Rose, so it took you less time even though you were dragging someone with you. Once you reached the top you threw Nick onto the wall and watched him roll around once until he got onto his knees. You walked up to him and crouched down, forcing his head to look at you.

"I'm giving you one chance Nick, if you don't tell me the reason this naked ass giant is inside the wall you will become a naked ass giant, do you understand me?" You asked, raising your hood to show him your e/c and black eyes. He yelped quietly and bent down again to pray. "Tch." You got up and pulled down your hood again, getting out your gun and making sure you still had bullets in it.

'How annoying. And if this little shit doesn't tell us anything we have no way to figure out what's happening.' You thought, reloading your gun. The soldiers were on their way to cover the titan's face with sheets and cloth. Hanji had maneuvered up there and immediately walked over to Nick who was slouched over the edge of the wall. It took everything in your power to not push him over. You were too busy making sure your weapons were loaded and sharp, to try and listen to their conversation. More like you didn't care. What drew your attention, however, was when Hanji grabbed Nick by the scruff and held him out over the wall. You smirked lightly and wanted to applaud her right then and there.

'Damn.' You thought, seeing how pissed off Hanji was. You didn't blame her, of course. These people are fighting for their life and freedom while the 'Order of the Walls', who knows the walls secrets, just sit there and watch their fellow men, women, and children be killed. You watched as Nick spread his arms, ready to die, but he was still shaking. He was afraid to die. You knew and saw it. You laughed slightly to yourself and walked closer to Hanji.

"Let go of him, Hanji," you said, causing her and the surrounding soldiers to look at you.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Hanji asked, still having a vice grip on Nick.

"At this height he probably won't die if you dropped him. He'd remain conscious long enough to feel the pain of being squashed against the ground like a bug. I mean, he has been keeping the walls secrets all to himself, right? Good. Then they can be the reason for his death," you replied, crossing your arms and smirking under your mask. Hanji didn't say anything and just looked at you with conflicted feelings. You walked closer to her and grabbed the other side of his collar, releasing Hanji's grasp and pushing her away lightly. Your own foot was standing right at the end, but you didn't care. If you fell you'd save yourself. You couldn't say the same for Nick, though.

"What's wrong, Nick? What's the point of spreading your arms like that if you're still scared to die?" You mocked, holding him out further from the wall, causing a small squeak to escape his lips. "If you're going to die, you might as well die without being afraid." You waited a moment before jerking your arm suddenly, causing Nick to let out a scream of terror and the others to gasp. You sneered and turned around, throwing him to the other side of the wall's surface.

"You're a weakling in comparison to the Survey Corps soldiers. No point in acting all high and mighty when you're just a little wimp inside!" You exclaimed irritably. Nick bowed on his knees and began praying, shaking like a leaf being knocked by the wind. You sat down on the wall and let your legs dangle off the edge.

"Man... talk about annoying..." You said quietly, letting the slight breeze rustle your hood. Suddenly, the bells began ringing, causing you and everyone else to look towards it. You got up immediately when Hanji walked towards the edge of the wall and jumped off of it to maneuver back down to the ground. You followed suit and landed right when the soldier and his horse stopped.

"I have a report!!" The soldier screamed.

"Wall Rose has been breached! Titans have been spotted on the south side of Wall Sina!!" He shouted. Hanji's eyes widened in shock and slight fear and you just hummed.

"Oh? I wonder how that happened," you said quietly to yourself.

Welcome to season two!

Edit: Stfu

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}