Authorization

"That damn brat! The next time I see him I'll strangle him with my bare hands!!!"

"He's been giving us the slip for weeks now!! What the hell are those MP's doing?!"

"I don't know or care. Right now I want to put a bullet through his damn head—!!"

"Put a bullet through whose head?"

"What the—!?!"

"How did you get in here?!"

"I hope you don't mean my brother."

"Damn you!!! Of course we do!!"

"I see... then I guess you wouldn't mind..."

"Huh?! Wa-wait a minute!! You're making a big mistake!!!"

"Stay away from us!!!"

"If I put a bullet through your head."

"Dammit!! The vault that held all of our classified documents and information was broken into late last night," Nile Dok slammed his hand on the table, his fist shaking with relentless fury. On the left of him was the Mayor, across from him was Commander Erwin, and to his right was Commander Pixis. "This 'Red' is crossing the line. Not only have they stolen important documents, they also killed the two guards." Dok sighed, frustrated.

"We have no lead as to where Red lives. We did, however, come up with a plan to lure Red back out and try to negotiate with them," Erwin piped up.

"Screw negotiating with them! Might as well execute them as soon as they're spotted!" Dok argued.

"I heard that this 'Red' is extremely fast and slippery. I highly doubt you would be able to kill them, Commander Dok," The mayor settled. Nile growled, but settled down for a little bit. The mayor then turned his head to Erwin. "What was this plan you were coming up with?"

"Yes. Squad Leader Hanji Zoe, Lance Corporal Levi, and I were planning to lure Red to the top of the wall with fake documents with information on them," Erwin explained.

"That's impossible. We don't have any information on them," Pixis cut in. For once, he hadn't taken a single sip from his flask.

"Correct, however, we may have a sliver of information. Red stated that they were kept somewhere for a period of time. If we get them to believe we have information on their past we could drag them out," Erwin replied, slightly puffing out his chest.

"I see... that isn't bad," the mayor muttered.

"How are you going to do that?" Dok asked Erwin.

"Word spreads quickly around here. If they hear we have information on them they'll come after us," Erwin replied confidently.

"How do you know this plan will work?" The mayor asked.

"We have no proof it'll work. We're only going on the things we've taken into account for. Red doesn't want anyone to find out who they are," Erwin replied, glancing around the table.

"Will there be any casualties?"

"There shouldn't be, no."

"Alright."

~
"Red, get in here."
You sighed. Your boss's voice had echoed down the hallway. Just as you were about to get into the shower. You had stripped off half your clothes and now you needed to put them back on. You were seriously contemplating on killing him. You walked out of the bathroom and down the hall to his office.