Associating

This is an arc separate from the plotline of SnK. First couple of chapters may be boring, but you need a good build up before you kick ass.

BTW thank you all who commented and gave me their opinion on the chapter before this, is was greatly appreciated and noted as well.

🎊🎉Happy birthday me🎊🎉

Edit: For those of you who are confused about the second paragraph, my dumbass completely forgot wtf stage fright was.

~
You had been enjoying tea in the mess hall alone. All of the cadets were either cleaning as punishment, or training. The superiors were doing paperwork, so that left you alone by yourself. You were grateful for the silence. You don't get much quiet anymore like you used to because of all the people you're living with. You heard and felt the vibrations of footsteps coming towards the closed mess hall doors. You placed the cup down and looked over to them. The door slowly creaked open and Levi was on the other side with an envelope in his hand. Your brow raised subconsciously at it.

"What is that?" You asked as he walked up to you and sat down opposite of you.

"This is for you, apparently," he replied, shoving the note in front of you. You looked at him skeptically before slowly grabbing the envelope from his hands. You turned it around and slowly began to peel away the seal on it and pulled out the paper. It was addressed to you. You didn't recognize the handwriting. Who would even send you anything?

'Dear Red,
     We know what you are and we are not afraid to exploit it to all the people of the walls. We know exactly what you're capable of and you are a threat, danger, and hazard to society, and humanity. Of course, there is one way to stop us from completely alienating you away from everyone. Just meet us at our estate in Wall Sina tomorrow for a little meeting. We'll be expecting you and if you don't show up, well, you already know what's going to happen.'

- Cordelia and
Pierce Hamilton.'

You stared at the vague note for a minute after you finished reading it. Concerns began to bubble up inside of you. Cordelia and Pierce... those people... how would they know what you are? How would they know you had your Hell Eye under control? Not even Levi or anyone in the Survey Corps knew you had tamed your eye. Whenever you were asked you would just brush them off and avoid it. Levi stared at you in slight worry over your silence.

"Y/n?" He called, tilting his head down so that he was in line with your vision. You suddenly stood up and began walking out of the mess hall.

"Oi! Where the hell are you going?!" Levi called out to you.

"To my room," you replied before shutting the door and marching your way to the basement. Normally, you would ignore threats like these and continue on with your life. Problem is, they somehow know about you and your eye, and are willingly to disclose the information that you have it under control. You don't recognize the two in particular, but you know of them. The Hamilton family from your research is an exceptionally powerful and influential family in Wall Sina. If someone had killed them, the MP would sure as hell already suspect you. You laid out all of your weapons and reloaded the guns, sharpened your sword, and shined your knives. You'll have to tell either Erwin or Hanji that you're leaving for the day and also try to explain to Levi why you're leaving. You sighed and rubbed your face with your hands.

"One thing after another..."

~
You had made your way to Hanji's office. You figured she would be more open minded and flexible, not to mention she would give the message to Erwin if he asked where you were. You knocked on the door a few times and waited, hearing paper being knocked to the ground and a few things break. The door swung open and Hanji smiled nervously.

"Y/n! What a surprise!" She exclaimed.

"I need to talk to you."
Hanji nervously laughed and blocked you when you tried to enter her office.

"Uh, can we do it out here?" She asked. You sighed in irritation.

"Fine. I'll sum it up," you replied as you dug your hand in your pocket and pulled out the note. There was nothing written on it that stated you had the Hell Eye under control, so it was maybe safe to let Hanji read it. You held it out to her and she took it. Her eyes moved horizontally as she read the paper, the look of confusion slowly crossing her face.

"Hamilton?" She said quietly.

"Apparently yes. I have to meet them at their house," you explained, grabbing the note from her hands and putting it back in your pocket.

"What are you going to do?"

"There's nothing to do except go and listen. I'm not an irrational person, Hanji. I'll let them explain themselves and then I'll judge."
Hanji looked at you skeptically.

"You're not... going to kill them, are you?"
You groaned lightly and face palmed.

"No, Hanji, I'll try not to. The Hamilton family is one of the most influential and powerful families in all of the Walls. If they even got a scratch on their finger, them and the MP's would immediately suspect me, as bullshit as it is," you replied, crossing your arms and leaning onto one leg. You weren't even concerned anymore at this point. Now you were just tired. It seemed you can never get a break from drama and shit.

"Are you sure? Maybe Levi should go with you—"

"--absolutely not," you interrupted sharply. "Levi will already be worried enough. Whatever reason they have to summon me, I better go alone." You calmed your voice down. Hanji looked at you, straight into your eyes to find anything that says you didn't want to go alone. She found nothing, causing her to sigh.

"Alright. Please be safe," she agreed. You nodded and took one step back from her.

"I'll try my best," you replied before walking away from her office door. You made your way to the stables and got to Star who was resting peacefully. You opened her gate door and gently led her out of it.

"Come in. We have to go meetup with some fuckfaces," you said softly to her before getting on her back. She snorted in reply. "Let's go." You whipped the reins and galloped out of the stables. 

Ja ne!

  {Ruby Red}